Beat That Bounty Boss!

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1780 4332 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 3 months, 4 weeks ago

I think I happen on a bug for Yshaarj's task 5, the one where you need to finish Ursula Windfury without her attacking once.

Apparently if you finish up any fight then this one is completed automatically. Its obviously a bug. I think the trigger is if you finish off a fight without any of them attacking then this procts immediately.

This bug will save you the need to have Elise in your team, because from what Ive seen there's really no other way to do this other than one-shotting Ursula from full, with attacks that are speed 4 or less in turn 1.

• sebomatikus's Avatar Face Collector 490 66 Posts Joined 03/31/2019
    Posted 3 months, 4 weeks ago
    Quote From dapperdog

I think I happen on a bug for Yshaarj's task 5, the one where you need to finish Ursula Windfury without her attacking once.

Apparently if you finish up any fight then this one is completed automatically. Its obviously a bug. I think the trigger is if you finish off a fight without any of them attacking then this procts immediately.

This bug will save you the need to have Elise in your team, because from what Ive seen there's really no other way to do this other than one-shotting Ursula from full, with attacks that are speed 4 or less in turn 1.

I just tested this and can confirm that it worked for me. Thanks for saving me the hassle.

• Mountaineer's Avatar Bronze Supporter 165 16 Posts Joined 02/21/2022
    Posted 3 months ago

I'm stuck on Belinda Stonehearth Bounty. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edit: Never mind, I finally got it with Murlocs & Brightwing.

• Zelgadis's Avatar Wizard 950 722 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I did Yogg Event #8: Mountain Rescue (Heroic Avalanchan with no casualties) using a modified Dragon comp. It relies on Onyxia, so it doesn't fit within the definition of a budget comp, but the other five mercs are rares, so it's relatively accessible. The final fight has a nice tank (Kazakus summoning taunt golems) + DPS (Onyxia) + healer (Sinestra) role distribution.

• Zelgadis's Avatar Wizard 950 722 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A word of warning: if you're doing Yogg task #9, don't use Riptide on the Coral Elemental with one Swarmer alive. I found out the hard way how that interaction works: it keeps attacking in a loop while taking a tiny bit of damage itself.

• DragonDraena's Avatar 435 217 Posts Joined 08/10/2021
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

A few tips for the C'Thun event, should you happen to be stuck on anything: 

For the "beat Ravak with all Mercs alive" task, you don't need to use a party of 6. I used a party of 4 (the Nature gang) to concentrate the treasures on the 3 for the final fight. 

For the "beat Xaril with only protectors" task, my MVP was Trigore with a Monstrous Heart treasure. A little healing from Malfurion, and additional nature damage from Athissa, and my party was still at full health when the bosses crumbled. 

Good luck! 

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.