Saviors of Uldum
  • Sherman1986's Avatar Derpcorn 205 180 Posts Joined 03/11/2019
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago
    Quote From NightCrawler

OP: Are you excited?

OOC:  GET HYPED!!!

Meanwhile, over at HP :

• Paladin looks so bad
    • No, I am not. I am here to complain infact. I really don't understand how can you be happy.
    • I am not. exited at all
    • I feel really disappointed
    • No, I don't excited.
    • [It won't be fun after the initial trial phase], you have to be realistic about HS and it’s limitations.
    • Hooghout's walls of text

LOL, I have to admit Hooghout's silliness and negative comments about this expansion on Hearthpwn kinda influenced me to post positively on this thread. :P

• Chimera's Avatar Senior Moderator HearthStationeer 685 680 Posts Joined 10/22/2018

Pretty hyped to start playing with these cards tomorrow. First set that i am going into with all 9 classes gold so that won't influence what i want to play anymore. The guaranteed golden legendaries of the pre-orders are a nice bonus, but i can only hope they are ones i will play. I think i will be toying with Priest and Paladin first followed by Rogue and Mage. Going to be a fun week. 

• jagu's Avatar 285 110 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

I already took 2 days of vacation leave. 

Will wake up 2am in the morning later.

• TotemBiS's Avatar 320 191 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Quote From Chimera

Pretty hyped to start playing with these cards tomorrow. First set that i am going into with all 9 classes gold so that won't influence what i want to play anymore. The guaranteed golden legendaries of the pre-orders are a nice bonus, but i can only hope they are ones i will play. I think i will be toying with Priest and Paladin first followed by Rogue and Mage. Going to be a fun week. 

I feel forever confined by the 'I should play a class I don't have golden' mentality. But Rogue will definitely be my first attempt, I speculate the current desk lists require minimal modification. Which may seem boring but I'm adamant to prove my theory correct. 

EU - TotemBiS#2281

• RavenSunHS's Avatar Refreshment Vendor 865 1472 Posts Joined 03/27/2019

On the very release day i am pretty excited, although as a Wild player i am really baffled at what should be my instacraft.

I am used to at least one instacraft every expansion, to secure the card or cards i'm sure i'll deckbuild around.

But this time there are tons of seriously interesting cards for newish plays and archetypes, that may not really survive the Wild meta, hence turning into a kind of waste of dust...

I guess for once i'll pray for RNGesus to make me drop the interesting cards, and start crafting only later on.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 1185 2201 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

I feel like the hype will die down about 4 days into the expansion when it becomes apparent that Mage, Warrior, and Shaman just get to do whatever they want while everyone else just doesn't make the cut.

Then the nerfs come and everyone will rejoice until we figure out the next jack of all trades

Yeah honestly to me the hype died when I realized that even if Mad Genius gets nerfed Bomb Warrior will just replace it as the go to control Warrior deck which effectively makes Highlander decks unplayable and with that the only thing that looks remotely comparable in power level is Quest Shaman (which everyone's gonna get tired of vvery soon after we find out that a deck that starts off strong and never falls off isn't very fun to fight)

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• JodyV's Avatar 300 90 Posts Joined 05/31/2019

All this excitement is making me feel very glad I ended up buying the pre order! 

I've been here a while; just hanging out in the background. 

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 615 669 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

So far im pretty excited! 

I realy like the new cards and mechanics - and the flavour of the Expansion!

Can't wait to mess around with new stuff!

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• ter's Avatar Anduin 145 10 Posts Joined 06/06/2019

Hyped! Can’t wait to try out new cards in both Standard and Wild. Crazy Quest meta incoming!

• EndlessTides's Avatar Funnel Cakes 365 232 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Quote From adityajibhkate

I want all legendaries this type.. Except May be colossus of moon 

I opened my Pre order during a Fireside Gathering and guess what my first legendary was? That's right.... A Golden Colossus of the Moon

At least Recruit Warrior is still a thing on the Wild Ladder. Kind of... 😬 

Cocked, locked and ready to rock... 

• MrTren's Avatar 190 46 Posts Joined 06/29/2019

Not so much anymore because certain people got to play already with the new cards, I'm already tired of this expansion and ready for the next.
    The game needs something extra than "new" cards and "new" mechanics. 

• UselessFantasy's Avatar 230 57 Posts Joined 06/04/2019

I'm excited because of those reasons:
    -I just want to find a good Druid deck in a wild, that isn't Jade Druid. I think that new Quest Druid in wild can be that deck.

-Upgrade to a Quest Warrior in Wild. Wonder if it will make the deck good against Big Priest.

-Some legendaries that synergyze with Lady in White.

-Better Yogg for Mage.

-Zephrys and Tekahm look great in Warlock. Hope to test them out.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium