How'd Your Pack Opening Haul Go?

• bootyluong's Avatar 75 4 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 3 years, 4 months ago

Same... 83 packs 3 legends... Feelsbadman

• GingerAzn's Avatar 285 33 Posts Joined 07/02/2019

Will open packs later, but Mage Quest (ok w/ that, though not top 3 I wanted or bottom 3 I hated)...

Golden Finley of the Sands... (1600 dust baby!)... was hoping for Golden Anka (or a playable legendary).

• KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1745 2912 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Quote From Enk

Worst experience I have ever had in opening HS packs, although not that terrible in a grand scale

Got Corrupt the Waters and Octosari from 30 packs, but I got like 10-15 terrible packs [4 commons and 1 rare]. Very happy about the Shaman quest that I got. I got Activate the Obelisk as a free quest, which was okay too.

dude, 2 legendaries in 30 packs is awesome! you should lower your expectations if you think this is awful.

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• Xarkkal's Avatar Servant of Illidan 890 1321 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Quote From Enk

Worst experience I have ever had in opening HS packs, although not that terrible in a grand scale

Got Corrupt the Waters and Octosari from 30 packs, but I got like 10-15 terrible packs [4 commons and 1 rare]. Very happy about the Shaman quest that I got. I got Activate the Obelisk as a free quest, which was okay too.

That's an above average opening. Why does that make it your worst experience ever

• KingCrimson's Avatar 100 8 Posts Joined 07/16/2019
  • Brandon's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1275 2007 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

60 packs (10 from gold, 50 pre-order) I got 3 legendaries from it. Then i completed the legendary quest and got another legendary on my last pack! 

i unpacked both the Priest legendary & Priest Quest. And i unpacked the hunter Quest as well. The legendary i got from the legendary quest pack was armagedillo.

From the pre-order i got a golden Zephrys which I'm happy with, and the free quest was the mage one. Not bad!

RNG is only fun as long as there is a 50/50 chance of getting something really good or trash level of bad. If RNG always results in something good, then it's not fun.

• Sehyen's Avatar 150 3 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

From pre order - Hack the System (Golden) and Bazaar Burglary

From packs - Corrupt the Waters, Unseal the Vault, Untapped Potential, Anka and Vessina

• RavenSunHS's Avatar Refreshment Vendor 865 1487 Posts Joined 03/27/2019
    1. Hack the System jeez
    2. Making Mummies cmon
    3. Vessina not bad
    4. King Phaoris Cool, but only niche for Wild
    5. Zephrys the Great yay fun incoming

In about 50 packs + freebie.

Nice rate, decent drops. I'm considering crafting Anka, the Buried now.

• Provataki's Avatar Magma Rager 250 30 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

i opened 80 packs, kept some gold too for the upcoming solo adventure.

9 total legendary cards,

it was a lucky opening i guess !!. <3

It's nice to be IMPORTANT,

But it's more important to be NICE !

• Lightspoon's Avatar Merfolk 495 405 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Found Zephrys the Great on my first pack. Considering it's the only card I'm really interested in, I think I'm pretty happy.

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the world, and loses his own soul?"

• OmarComing's Avatar 790 525 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

I opened 109 packs total. Freebies were Making Mummies and Golden Zephrys the Great (heyoooo!!)

Then got these 8 from packs:

Unseal the Vault

Raid the Sky Temple

Corrupt the Waters

King Phaoris (golden)

Siamat

Octosari (golden)

Hack the System

Supreme Archaeology

And 25 epics as well. Super happy, and my golden legendary luck is ridiculous!

• Este's Avatar Bloodfeather 650 162 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

46 packs. I've got lucky with my free quest (shaman) and I've opened the hunter quest from packs, no other legendary so far, waiting for other datamined quests. I've got nine epics, three of which were Desert Obelisk, so someone better find some busted deck for them :D

• Moldovia's Avatar Child of Galakrond 230 6 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Opened 53 packs.

Anka, the Buried

Zephrys the Great (Golden)

Siamat

Making Mummies (Golden)

Unseal the Vault

Plus Untapped Potential as free quest and Golden Octosari from pre-order bonus.

• EndlessTides's Avatar Funnel Cakes 365 232 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

253 packs and along with the two Pre orders I bought I have everything. Except for some inexplicable reason I had to craft Sir Finley of the Sands which was painful... 

Cocked, locked and ready to rock... 

• duppie's Avatar HearthStationeer 320 240 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

Mine went pretty bad but I won't be too upset because since i started playing i usually get almost everything i want so the luck was bound to run out.

I got all the bad quests (paladin, hunter, warlock, mage) but I did get the quest I wanted most (druid).

What really tilted me was all the trash epics I opened.  3 mogu, 2 cultist, 3 totem axe.  8 epics that are all neverplayable.

• KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1745 2912 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

out of my thirty one packs, I got a whopping grand total of one legendary, Armagedillo. I was hoping for any one of the following: corrupt the waters, untapped potential, zephrys, brann, supreme archeology, making mummies, finley, siamat, or even colossus of the moon. 

I am a little disappointed because my free quest also was not ideal. but I know I will get another legendary in the next few packs, so I am still hopeful.

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• Elfensilver's Avatar 590 663 Posts Joined 03/14/2019

I opened my first 15 packs, and had 3 legendarys.

Armagedillo seems good, will be able to craft a cheap taunt deck,

Elise the Enlightened interesting,but I miss to many legendarys and epics for a highlander deck,

Dinotamer Brann: again, do not have the nessecary good cards for the highlander deck.

But, even if i do not really like my cards, it's 3 out of 15 packs! And I still have 45 to go!

• ShotgunSoul's Avatar 240 168 Posts Joined 06/04/2019

For the stat freaks ...

135 Packs, 7 legendaries, average on a legendary per 20 packs after first 10 (Rise of Shadows, 103 packs, 8 legendaries from opening packs, +2 above average).

At least better than Rastakhan's Rumble -- 5 legendaries out of 120 packs on opening day.

Free Legendary: Activate the Obelisk.

Free Golden Legendary: Unseal the Vault (may trade for another legendary; I don't play smorc or aggro).

Three legendaries from Top 10 List -- Activate the Obelisk (Would've been a Day 1 craft), Armagedillo (Pack 109) and [Hearthstone Card (Dark Pharoah Tekahn) Not Found] (Pack 120). Had 5 of 10 in Rise of Shadows.

Legendaries landed, with pack number and gulf between:

Pack No. 7: Vessina

Pack No. 22: Octosari (15)

Pack No. 57: Hack the System (35)

Pack No. 92: Sir Finley of the Sands (35, WTF)

Pack No. 109: Armagedillo (17)

Pack No. 120: Dark Pharaoh Tekahn (11)

Pack No. 129: Reno the Relicologist (9)

Golden cards: 1 legendary, 3 epics, 10 rare, 12 common. Dusted all but a legendary, an epic and a rare. Dust from golden cards: 1,950.

Dust from non-gold duplicates: 3,675 (4 epics, 71 rare, 371 common)

Total Dust Gained: 5,625. Comparison to 105 packs from RoS: 1,850 from golden cards, 4,235 total.

Missing Cards before crafting (no single copy of): 14 legendaries, 9 epics. RoS Comparison: Missing 13 legendary, 8 epic, 2 rare before crafts. 

Number of 40 & Dust Packs (a rare and four commons, no golds): 67 of 135. RoS comparison: 50 out of 103. Rastakhan: 68 of 120.

Number of Dust Only Packs (no new cards): 46 of 135. First Dust Only: Pack No. 39. RoS comparison: 27 of 103, first came at Pack No. 20. Rastakhan: 39 of 120, Pack No. 52. 

Day 1 Craft: Colossus of the Moon (Big Shaman, Big Priest, Big Paladin and Recruit Warrior are fun IMO), Corrupt the Waters, King Phaoris, Tortollan Pilgrim x1.

Waiting for more reviews: Siamat, Raid the Sky Temple, High Priest Amet, [Hearthstone Card (Zephyrs the Great) Not Found].

First golden card: Pack 8 (Desert Hare).

First epic: Pack 2, Mischief Maker.

First pair: Pack 2, BEEEES!!!.

All Commons completed: Pack 99.

First class to get all its commons: Shaman.

First class to get all its rares: Shaman

First class to get all its epics: Priest

Class to get all its legendaries: Warrior (Shaman after crafting).

Came to Class on First Day: Warrior, Priest, Shaman, Mage all missing one card.

Ditched Class on First Day: Druid (no legendaries or epics, and missing a single of a rare).

Complete Set: Shaman after crafting Corrupt the Waters.

Moment of Angst: In a cold streak of packs (would be 35 packs long before another legendary) and getting a pair of Sunstruck Henchman and Generous Mummy cards in a pack while a friend opens a golden High Priest Amet.

Legendaries My Friends Get: Three [Hearthstone Card (Hack the Systems) Not Found] and King Phaoris seen, with one of each being a golden version.

Changed card back periodically during opening for superstitious reasons. Used Elise's Journal 1 legendary), Thrill of Victory (1), Stolen Thunder, Awesome Blossom (1), Lemonade, Sparkles, Power Core (2) and Shado Pan (2).

• Chimera's Avatar HearthStationeer 685 680 Posts Joined 10/22/2018

Haven't even opened my packs yet but i am so happy with the legendaries i got automatically that i wanted to post them first.

Free Quest for login: Unseal the Vault

Golden pre-order legendaries:

I was going to craft golden Zephrys if i wasn't lucky, but got damn i was lucky! 3200 dust saved!

Now to open 140 packs...

• Avalon's Avatar Content Admin Salty Dog 1540 2092 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

92 packs

Octosari

Colossus of the Moon

Anka, the Buried

Zephrys the Great

I would have loved to get the other two neutrals, or at least a 5th one. Pretty meh.

Spice Lord and self-proclaimed Meme Master.

• You can follow me on Twitter - I am always active and you can tag me to highlight your (or someone else's) 12 wins Duels run or really anything Hearthstone-related!
    • Hearthstone Battletag: beppe946#2807 (EU)
  • Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.