How'd Your Pack Opening Haul Go?

• GerritDeMan's Avatar Unicorn Reveler 525 264 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 3 years, 4 months ago

Opened 91 packs and got 11 legendaries. Most insane luck I've ever had in my pack openings.

From login and preorder:

Bazaar Burglary

Zephrys the Great (golden) (what makes my luck even more insane is that this was on the top of my to craft list)

From packs:

Corrupt the Waters

Dark Pharaoh Tekahn

Vessina (golden)

Sir Finley of the Sands

Octosari

Making Mummies

Anka, the Buried

Supreme Archaeology

Reno the Relicologist

Untapped Potential

High Priest Amet

• SpineSlasher's Avatar 280 78 Posts Joined 06/05/2019

Aberlour 18 Year Old, Balvenie DoubleWood 12, Caol Ila 12, The Arran Malt 14, Auchentoshan Three Wood, Kilchoman Islay 8th edition, Lagavulin 16 Year Old, Glenmorangie Signet, Talisker 10 Year Old.

• forcemajeure's Avatar 410 230 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

4 legendaries in 70 packs.  1st legendary (besides free one) was Zephrys the Great

Start date: 5/16/14     Current gold: 16,410      Current dust: 17,200    Play wins: 10,786   Legendary from crafting: 26

Cash spent: $125.00  Lifetime gold: 177,110   Dust reserves: 62,985  Arena Wins: 907  Legendary from packs: 127

• og0's Avatar Red Riding Hood 1570 1062 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

NA:

62 packs

5 Legendaries

13 epics

EU:

100 packs  (won a 50 pack bundle on a stream)

8 Legendaries

21 epics

Asia:

62 packs

4 Legendaries

12 epics

Not including free legendaries, bundle legendary

All generalizations are false.

• Ticomon's Avatar 355 150 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

I got a golden Zephyr and Reno
    i'm very happy

• Avalon's Avatar Content Admin Salty Dog 1540 2093 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Quote From SpineSlasher

Sorry I don't know how to make the list look fancy like everyone else.

You just need to highlight the name of the card with your mouse and then click the "card" button on the bar you find at the top of the comment box (look at the far left)

Spice Lord and self-proclaimed Meme Master.

• You can follow me on Twitter - I am always active and you can tag me to highlight your (or someone else's) 12 wins Duels run or really anything Hearthstone-related!
    • Hearthstone Battletag: beppe946#2807 (EU)
  • Enk's Avatar 290 70 Posts Joined 06/04/2019
    Quote From MalcolmReynolds

out of my thirty one packs, I got a whopping grand total of one legendary, Armagedillo. I was hoping for any one of the following: corrupt the waters, untapped potential, zephrys, brann, supreme archeology, making mummies, finley, siamat, or even colossus of the moon. 

I am a little disappointed because my free quest also was not ideal. but I know I will get another legendary in the next few packs, so I am still hopeful.

Don't worry, you will! May I ask what quest did you get as a free legendary?

ᄽὁȍ ̪ őὀᄿ Please check out my Wild Spider Queen deck! Fanfiction included. Mwuah! ᄽὁȍ ̪ őὀᄿ

• Watermelon86's Avatar Magma Rager 465 207 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

About 70 packs.  Got Octosari, Making Mummies, and Dark Pharaoh Tekahn.

Raid the Sky Temple was my free quest and Anka, the Buried was my golden legendary.

I got a lot of epics though.

Oh yeah, these Forum Signatures are a thing.

• SpineSlasher's Avatar 280 78 Posts Joined 06/05/2019

Aaah so easy, thanks Avalon.

Aberlour 18 Year Old, Balvenie DoubleWood 12, Caol Ila 12, The Arran Malt 14, Auchentoshan Three Wood, Kilchoman Islay 8th edition, Lagavulin 16 Year Old, Glenmorangie Signet, Talisker 10 Year Old.

• Thonson's Avatar HearthStationeer 1700 1586 Posts Joined 03/24/2019

Out of 145 total opened today I opened nine legendaries, got two free, and crafted one.

Free golden: Octosari (and my only golden legendary)

Free quest: Untapped Potential

Opened: High Priest Amet, Anka, the Buried, King Phaoris, Unseal the Vault, Raid the Sky Temple, Reno the Relicologist, Making Mummies, Sir Finley of the Sands, and Hack the System.

Despite being just over a 16 pack/legendary average today in my openings, it felt really bad at times!  I hit the pity timer TWICE!  But made up for it by having two double legendary packs.  Prior to today I've only ever opened a double legendary pack ONCE, playing since release, and today it happened two times!

Also, my only craft so far has been Zephrys the Great, because why not?!?!  For most epics I seem to have opened one copy of them, a few have two, some have none.  Own all Commons and Rares of the set.

Quick!  Someone give me something clever to write here.

• Trollbert's Avatar Excited Elf 510 338 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

So like 45 packs.

Free hunter quest.

Octosari

Brann

Reno

Golden Siamat (hell freaking yes)

Crafted shaman quest and Zypher.  Not a bad haul at all. Close to about 1:12 packs legendaries with a gold control/midrange staple card

• Frogwave's Avatar 80 8 Posts Joined 03/24/2019

92 packs (preorder + 12 with gold) and 9 legendaries (including freebies) total so pretty happy!!!

free quest was Supreme Archaeology

preorder legendary was Corrupt the Waters (Golden)

pulled from packs:

Reno the Relicologist (Golden)

Activate the Obelisk

High Priest Amet

Bazaar Burglary

Hack the System

Armagedillo (Golden)

Octosari

so all in all I'm pretty happy! best golden luck since TGT lol (Justicar and Saraad)

• Chrisjdeb's Avatar 85 9 Posts Joined 07/22/2019
  • hatty's Avatar Face Collector 805 93 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

50 packs

got 3 legendarys

anka (working for me so far somehow probably gonna end up being bad)

octosari

and Reno 

hiping to pull some quests tomorrow :) 

Gets to legend then plays memes.

Rogue > all

• melon101's Avatar 180 47 Posts Joined 06/19/2019

Got King Phaoris and Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron.

So I start this expansion with Freeze Big Spell Mage Deck. Pretty fun deck with something like Turn 6 1 mana King Phaoris, or a 5 mana Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron.

Here's my deck: https://outof.cards/hearthstone/decks/5831-freeze-big-spell-mage-sou

Pls help me improve it!

"My winged children fill the skies."

"A hundred kings will rise again!"
    "Who knows what secrets we'll uncover?"

"The stars align!"
    "The stars align!"

• Synnr7's Avatar 990 600 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

Only opened about 15 - 20 packs. Didn't count but didn't save heavily either.

Free: Making Mummies

Raid the Sky Temple

Supreme Archaeology

and crafted Zephrys the Great Good start so far. Really enjoying wild Highland mage right now!

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• sto650's Avatar Santa Braum 605 673 Posts Joined 03/30/2019

I'm not sure I should even post this, but I got insanely lucky - three legendaries from only 18 packs, plus the freebie upon login.

• Horus's Avatar Wizard 2475 3009 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Feel like I got the lucky end of the stick here ; 12 Legendaries in 151 packs ..! I really don't mean to rub it in your face, I just want to share my experience so other may also knows that the tales are true ; simply statistically unlikely. To top it all up, my golden legendary was Siamat !! 

Never tell me the odds

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• Shivach's Avatar 220 47 Posts Joined 05/30/2019
  • KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1745 2912 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Quote From Enk
    Quote From MalcolmReynolds

out of my thirty one packs, I got a whopping grand total of one legendary, Armagedillo. I was hoping for any one of the following: corrupt the waters, untapped potential, zephrys, brann, supreme archeology, making mummies, finley, siamat, or even colossus of the moon. 

I am a little disappointed because my free quest also was not ideal. but I know I will get another legendary in the next few packs, so I am still hopeful.

Don't worry, you will! May I ask what quest did you get as a free legendary?

my free quest was the rogue one, it is pretty good, but I have no other rogue cards, so I might just end up dusting it. I would have rather gotten the druid, shaman, warlock, or hunter one. 

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.