Rewards Track: Current progress 3.0

United in Stormwind
  • Alleria's Avatar Eevee 1135 714 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months, 4 weeks ago

Hey there dear Oocians! Let me welcome you the third Rewards Track Thread! I was waiting for someone else to make this thread, but after a week into the new expansion I´ve decided to make another one myself. Maybe some of you are tired of it already or simply don´t care, but for those of us, who want to track their progress, and see how is everyone else doing, this is the right place! I wish you´ll enjoy the new climb and hope you´ll end up higher than in the previous one!

OK, I´ll start then:

I´ve hoarded the 3 Weekly and Daily quests and bought the TP once again, so I´ve jumped to lvl 24 the first day I believe.. After a week in I´m at lvl 45, which feels good so far, but I know the climb will become way too slower. I´ve started to do the new XP achievements aswell, currently I´m at 30% done.

So, how are you all doing? Feel free to share your journey with us, your thoughts, feelings - happy or sad, just keep it friendly as usual, please. Have fun! :)

• Riffraff's Avatar 740 322 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

I am at level 49 now in the track (bought the Tavern pass for the cosmetics and the XP boost). I have been farming the XP achievements (to the detriment of rank, but I'm at the Diamond 5 floor in both standard and wild, so I don't mind at all). Some of them are a real grind. Currently I am halfway through the "damage your opponent" one (the Tamsin questline), but people tend to concede when she gets dropped if things look bad on board. Overall, I am enjoying Stormwind and the new decks I have been able to play with what I unpacked.

• meisterz39's Avatar 890 1154 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

I'm at level 48. I don't have the tavern pass, but I did the same approach of storing up some quests for launch, I've been grinding achievements in Wild with pretty mindless decks while I do other things (I think I'm at 49% completion). I'm honestly a bit surprised that so many of the achievements are so doable without tons of new cards, though at some point I will run out of non-legendary quests, and that will be tough. A lot of them are a serious grind, but even just a pretty basic Handlock in wild was able to get quite a few done.

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Prince Charming 1570 929 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

@Alleria, I expected this RT:CP thread would be created by either you or me if noone else would. So, this means you arrived in Stormwind before I did 😄

I am at level 57 with Tavern Pass. I only had 1 weekly quest saved up this time and I had no Challenge a friend quests active from my F2P accounts unfortunately.

I got early Legend a few days ago by farming Questline Warlock in Wild. I have been doing the new XP achievements ever since which are now 66% done. I want to complete them as soon as possible before the nerfs arrive next week which would probably increase the difficulty a bit I think.

Good luck and have fun everyone. Let us make the best of our stay in Stormwind, Cheers! 🍻 

• h0lysatan's Avatar Academy Sleuth 845 581 Posts Joined 12/03/2019

First early post. Reaching Lv. 15. Yeah no biggie. Not playing Hearthstone for about a week. I even doubt I'm gonna do all those achievements again. Hate to say it has gotten to the point where I have no mood to grind any losing deck just to finish them.

And I doubt I reach Diamond 5 at this month. Maybe at some point I can cut ties with all this Hearthstone addiction forever.

But if you still have the love to play the game, go ahead and play. Nothing including me should ever stop you from getting fun.

Maybe we'll see again at some point, or maybe not.

Knowledge is Power

Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

@Alleria, I expected this RT:CP thread would be created by either you or me if noone else would. So, this means you arrived in Stormwind before I did 😄

Yeah, I figured it would be between you and me, I was just more impatient :D Good luck for your grind!

@h0lysatan sorry to hear that. One way or another, I hope you´ll find something you enjoy, be it HS or something else :)

For me, doing achievements is what´s keeping me interested. Doing it in casual Duels is quick and fun for me, I can even discover epics/legendaries I don´t own (looking at you Ignite and Grand Magus Antonidas :P)

• Tetsuo's Avatar Ice Rager 830 592 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Currently at level 38. My quest to complete the rewards track has begun! 

I've been playing a lot of Quest Warrior in both Standard and Wild. The Wild deck is an Odd list I got from Roffle, and it's been so-so but a lot of fun. You basically complete the quest, play Brann Bronzebeard + Cap'n Rokara to get two The Juggernauts causing havoc in the late game. 

I've been fooling around with Aggro Shadow Priest too, but it's pretty boring to play. I might tinker around with Quest Druid since I recently unpacked that questline, and I'm gonna try out Odd Questline Hunter as well. 

Wishing everyone luck on their grind!

• FieselFitz's Avatar Prince Charming 865 1104 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Well so far im Level 44 (with Tavern Pass) - most of the time messing around with different builds. The most fun so far i had with Guff Druid - and also quite surprisingly (at least for me) with Questline Paladin.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• oortotron's Avatar Bulbasaur 115 2 Posts Joined 11/26/2020

Lvl 53, got all the legendaries on the first day, enjoying the meta avd the variety of new archetypes!

• Schalde1982's Avatar 110 31 Posts Joined 04/11/2021

Lvl 50 with mostly arena. Had holiday which is over so the levels will slow down fast for me. Got the rogue meme legendary.

• cmcv's Avatar 80 2 Posts Joined 07/31/2021

Hit 55 this morning (own Tavern Pass).  Had a full set of quests ready when expansion dropped.  29% done with Stormwind achievements.  Been messing around at Diamond 5 for a few days now with some meme-ish decks to get some achievements.  The Demon Hunter Lion's Frenzy was a fun one.  Rat King...not so much.

• baboen's Avatar Mountain 415 166 Posts Joined 08/19/2019

Level 41 without the Tavern Pass. I had the Pass last season, but I had no trouble getting enough packs anyway, so I decided to not get the Tavern Pass this season. I'm trying not to spend any money and see how far I'm getting. I play since Beta and I have dissed a zilllion wild cards, so I'm sitting on a comfortable 28k dust anyway.

I´ve hit lvl 50 yesterday and claimed my free legendary - Sorcerer's Gambit, which I´m pretty happy about. I´m at 45% XP achievements done atm. I was lucky to hit the pitty timer with my second pack from watching todays grandmasters - Raid the Docks, which is my third quest so far. I´m finally ready to start hoarding my precious gold for the next mini set, since I´m almost at zero :D

What was your free legendary if you´ve already hit lvl 50? Thank you all for sharing your RT journey with us :)

Hit Level 45 without the tavern pass, feels nice. I'm currently sitting at 2,200 gold, and I'm getting frustrated with my progress there. I really wish they'd stop having those dumb golden rares and epics in the rewards track, especially since they can't be dusted. They're just a waste of space. 

The achievements I've managed to complete are from Warrior (attack 500 times with pirates, and summon 50 minions from deck), Priest (deal X damage with your hero power), and trade 500 times. I'm close to completing the Warlock one where you redirect your damage to the enemy, but my Quest Handlock games don't even reach the point where I can play Blightborn Tamsin; either I kill them quickly with the Flesh Giants + Battleground Battlemaster, or they kill me first. I'll hit level 50 in the next few days, once the new weekly quests come in. 

Oh, and I hope the devs massacre Mage in the nerfs next week. People really should direct their hate for Priest to Mage as well. That class has been degenerate and boring for a while now, with nothing but spell-only archetypes. I wonder why they even bothered printing new minions for that class this expansion. Just kill Incanter's Flow, Sorcerer's Gambit, and Ignite, then buff some other strategies for the class (I hope they do something for Hero Power Mage). I'm sick of getting hit by 18 damage from two Fireballs in one turn. 

I hit level 71 and reached my secondary objective of getting the 20% XP boost. Upcoming minor objectives are to collect the remaining milestone cosmetics: UiS coin + Hero portraits. I collected all cards of the new expansion in the meantime.

My United in Stormwind XP achievements progression is currently at 95%. I only have 2 left to complete, which are:

• Spam Caller (0 / 75)
    • Vengeance Doesn't Come Cheap (85 / 1000)

I am already anxiously waiting for the upcoming nerfs which will hopefully improve and invigorate the meta again.

Posted 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Today I´ve hit lvl 65 with 65% XP achievements done (all neutral, mage, paladin and warrior done, the rest left to go). Looking forward to hit lvl 70 on Monday with new Weeklies for the 20% XP bonus. The climb seems faster this time compared to last track - might be just my point of view.

Where are you all at?

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 575 695 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Got past lvl 50 the other day and got Sorcerer's Gambit as reward, too bad the deck just was nerfed.

Very few achievements done so far since I haven't got much time to play and don't want to waste my star bonus on ladder, focusing on getting them done in Duels as far as possible. 

• Riffraff's Avatar 740 322 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

I'm halfway through level 74, still grinding achievements. Nearly done with the ones that don't require a dose of RNG or the couple that are dependent on cards I don't have (Priest quest, for example). 

I'm at level 53, and the level 50 legendary that I got was Auctioneer Jaxon. I knew it would be a crap one. I KNEW IT. Ugh.

I'm mostly on achievement-completing mode right now. I recently completed the "Claws Out" one for Druid, playing an Odd Quest Druid in Wild that somehow had a decent win rate. 

I'm also trying to complete the "Share Your Pain" achievement for Warlock wherein I have to redirect damage to myself to the enemy hero using Blightborn Tamsin, but unfortunately, my games don't even need Tamsin to win. I played 10 games with Quest Handlock, and I only managed to complete the questline ONCE. The Big Warrior that I faced conceded the second I got Tamsin. I won a lot of games so that's a nice consolation, but unfortunately this is a sad reflection of the current meta. With Mages out of the way, Warlocks are running roughshod.

I just reached level 79. My Stormwind achievements progression is at 98% and I only have the Spam Caller achievement (62/75) left to complete.

Current Demon Hunter wins: 809 (+69).

I am looking forward to collect another two T1 and T2 hero portraits in roughly two more weeks. I wonder which ones I should choose this time though?

How is the meta treating you all after the recent nerfs?

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.