Rewards Track: Current progress 3.0

United in Stormwind
  • NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Face Collector 1430 754 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 1 week, 4 days ago

@Tetsuo: I did not test if the exploit was fixed in the meantime since I completed the achievement already weeks ago. I think there was no mention of it in the patch notes. So, please report back to us all whether it still works after your try 😅

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 535 671 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 1 week, 3 days ago

Level 80 and a better Tamsin portrait than the previous one, a few XP:s from her own adventure got me over the line. Looking forward to upgrade it further at lvl 100!

• Riffraff's Avatar 720 302 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

I hit level 100 yesterday. Took the Uther skin for the completed track.

• Alleria's Avatar Eevee 980 694 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

@Alleria: If only you had Bolner Hammerbeak in your collection, there is an easy exploitable bug which will instantly complete all 3 tiers of that XP achievement. I have put the details in: Achievement Hunting: United in Stormwind edition

Yes, I´ve noticed this bug, but unlucky me - I don´t even own Kazakus :D But thanks for pointing this out, I really wish I could exploit it, the grind is pain! :P

• Tetsuo's Avatar Ice Rager 805 562 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 week, 1 day ago
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

@Tetsuo: I did not test if the exploit was fixed in the meantime since I completed the achievement already weeks ago. I think there was no mention of it in the patch notes. So, please report back to us all whether it still works after your try 😅

I tried this out...and I can confirm that it still works! Tried it out in Casual Duels. Do this now if you still haven't, they might fix this in the next patch. Thanks a lot for pointing this out, this saved me some serious grind!

I'm at level 76. Not much progress again because I didn't play for two days this week. Not too much success in the achievement front either, but I finally completed those that I've been grinding for a while:

The Brave and the Bolner - achieved it in a casual duels deck

Share Your Pain - I finally completed this using one of MarkMcKz's meme decks; a super mill Warlock where you discard multiple Hand of Gul'dans using Expired Merchant, Baron Rivendare, and Spiritsinger Umbra to deal obscene amounts of fatigue damage. What's lame is that it doesn't show your opponent's health in negative figures once you pull off the combo, but I'm guessing you can deal up to 120+ fatigue damage. It's fun to pull off!

Yoggchamp - Posted about this in the Pepper Thread

It's so Fluffy! - I played a lot of Questline Rogue, so I managed to finish this old achievement

WTS (2nd tier) - I haven't been playing a lot of decks with tradeable cards in them so the tradeable achievements are still a ways to go, but that's gonna change now that I know casual duels count towards achievements. I'll play in that mode more from now on. 

My target for next week is level 83. 

Legend: Season 74, 77, 80, 81, 82, 86, 88

• Schalde1982's Avatar 85 25 Posts Joined 04/11/2021
    Posted 6 days, 15 hours ago

Just hit lvl 90 with this weeks weekly completed. Havent been that motivated for HS this xpac. think i was  around lvl 100 last season after 40 days

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Face Collector 1430 754 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 4 days, 5 hours ago

I hit level 130 with Tavern Pass today. Not sure if this was sooner or later compared to the previous Rewards Track.

Overall feeling is that I am less motivated since the launch of the United in Stormwind expansion. If the upcoming mini-set and new nerfs/buffs do not stir up the meta quite a bit, I doubt I will even reach my desired level 300 at the very end.

How are you doing up till now?

• Alleria's Avatar Eevee 980 694 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 days, 20 hours ago

Few days ago I´ve hit lvl 100 with TP and got Scabbs, Guff and Tamsin portraits along with my third RT hero portrait - Felheart Gul'dan. These days I´ve happened to hit 600 total RT lvls too and claimed Deathmantle Valeera, which is neat. I guess I´m out of free portraits in the near future :P

For my XP achievement count, I´m stuck at 90% done. I did all I could with my cards available, now it´s just pray to get missing cards from Duels bucket or discover and not to die before I manage to play them. It´s not fun, so no progress at all this week. Thinking about switching back to Ranked till I´ll get tired of it and go back to Duels again :P

Anyway, good luck for your climb all. Share your progress with us! :)

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium