Rewards Track: Current progress 3.0

United in Stormwind
  • NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Prince Charming 1530 806 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 2 months, 3 weeks ago

@Tetsuo: I did not test if the exploit was fixed in the meantime since I completed the achievement already weeks ago. I think there was no mention of it in the patch notes. So, please report back to us all whether it still works after your try 😅

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 575 692 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Level 80 and a better Tamsin portrait than the previous one, a few XP:s from her own adventure got me over the line. Looking forward to upgrade it further at lvl 100!

• Riffraff's Avatar 740 317 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

I hit level 100 yesterday. Took the Uther skin for the completed track.

• Alleria's Avatar Eevee 1125 711 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

@Alleria: If only you had Bolner Hammerbeak in your collection, there is an easy exploitable bug which will instantly complete all 3 tiers of that XP achievement. I have put the details in: Achievement Hunting: United in Stormwind edition

Yes, I´ve noticed this bug, but unlucky me - I don´t even own Kazakus :D But thanks for pointing this out, I really wish I could exploit it, the grind is pain! :P

• Tetsuo's Avatar Ice Rager 830 591 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

@Tetsuo: I did not test if the exploit was fixed in the meantime since I completed the achievement already weeks ago. I think there was no mention of it in the patch notes. So, please report back to us all whether it still works after your try 😅

I tried this out...and I can confirm that it still works! Tried it out in Casual Duels. Do this now if you still haven't, they might fix this in the next patch. Thanks a lot for pointing this out, this saved me some serious grind!

I'm at level 76. Not much progress again because I didn't play for two days this week. Not too much success in the achievement front either, but I finally completed those that I've been grinding for a while:

The Brave and the Bolner - achieved it in a casual duels deck

Share Your Pain - I finally completed this using one of MarkMcKz's meme decks; a super mill Warlock where you discard multiple Hand of Gul'dans using Expired Merchant, Baron Rivendare, and Spiritsinger Umbra to deal obscene amounts of fatigue damage. What's lame is that it doesn't show your opponent's health in negative figures once you pull off the combo, but I'm guessing you can deal up to 120+ fatigue damage. It's fun to pull off!

Yoggchamp - Posted about this in the Pepper Thread

It's so Fluffy! - I played a lot of Questline Rogue, so I managed to finish this old achievement

WTS (2nd tier) - I haven't been playing a lot of decks with tradeable cards in them so the tradeable achievements are still a ways to go, but that's gonna change now that I know casual duels count towards achievements. I'll play in that mode more from now on. 

My target for next week is level 83. 

• Schalde1982's Avatar 100 30 Posts Joined 04/11/2021

Just hit lvl 90 with this weeks weekly completed. Havent been that motivated for HS this xpac. think i was  around lvl 100 last season after 40 days

I hit level 130 with Tavern Pass today. Not sure if this was sooner or later compared to the previous Rewards Track.

Overall feeling is that I am less motivated since the launch of the United in Stormwind expansion. If the upcoming mini-set and new nerfs/buffs do not stir up the meta quite a bit, I doubt I will even reach my desired level 300 at the very end.

How are you doing up till now?

Posted 2 months, 1 week ago

Few days ago I´ve hit lvl 100 with TP and got Scabbs, Guff and Tamsin portraits along with my third RT hero portrait - Felheart Gul'dan. These days I´ve happened to hit 600 total RT lvls too and claimed Deathmantle Valeera, which is neat. I guess I´m out of free portraits in the near future :P

For my XP achievement count, I´m stuck at 90% done. I did all I could with my cards available, now it´s just pray to get missing cards from Duels bucket or discover and not to die before I manage to play them. It´s not fun, so no progress at all this week. Thinking about switching back to Ranked till I´ll get tired of it and go back to Duels again :P

Anyway, good luck for your climb all. Share your progress with us! :)

• Tetsuo's Avatar Ice Rager 830 591 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 months ago

I'm only at Level 86. Took me two weeks to reach my stated target of Level 83, but I've just been so busy with work lately. I played with a lot of Overload Shaman just before the questline was nerfed, piloting the Doomhammer variant to counter all the Warlocks and Mages. Whacking them in the face over and over again felt soooo good. 

After the nerfs, I tried to play Even Handlock in Wild, and while the format definitely benefited from The Demon Seed ban, it's still extremely fast. I racked up a lot of losses with that Evenlock deck in Platinum ranks as I faced countless aggro decks that I just couldn't keep up with. It's a shame since the deck is pretty fun to playi f only it could be allowed to execute its game plan, but I'm almost always dead within turn 6 or 7. Again, screw Wild. 

Now I'm stuck without a deck to play in Standard. I tried Hero Power Mage (Kibler's version) but it's a middling deck at best, and the only other deck I saw success with was Elemental Shaman which I've more or less grown bored with. Hunters seem to be the dominant archetype now, with the endless charge of Trampling Rhinos bashing me in the face. 

Not really sure when I'll be able to hit Level 100 since XP is hard to come by. Hopefully I get there before the mini-set comes. 

Posted 2 months ago

Just yesterday I´ve hit lvl 120. Did a bit of grinding at Classic ladder, since I don´t have any doable XP achievements left to do in Duels (still stuck at 90% done). Hovering around 8 Plat, which is my highest yet in that mode, not bothering with other ladders atm. I´m around 5300 gold, so I´m more than ready for the mini set. I wonder how far will I get this RT, the grind is a bit easier after lvl 100, but still feels slow. Weird thing that I didn´t get the friend quest for like 5 months now, on my other account it´s like 2 months since my last one.. Anyone else has this feeling? Not tinfoil-hat-ing here, just curious. GL HF!

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 575 692 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 months ago

Hit lvl 100 today, yet to decide wich portrait to choose. Final game was a fun one where opponent (questline DH with Il'gynoth) just missed lethal with the combo and ragequitted when I healed up and cleared his board with Xyrella.

I still have to finish my weeklies so I'll get a few more levels this week.

• Schalde1982's Avatar 100 30 Posts Joined 04/11/2021
    Posted 2 months ago

Lvl 112 so far.

• WarNerve's Avatar 70 9 Posts Joined 09/15/2021
    Posted 2 months ago

I'm at 145 and did all the achievements weeks ago.  I'll finish with 270-275 without much effort.  I play at work while I get paid so I'm in a very small minority that can do that. I'm at work now posting this. Took all 3 modes to D5 and that's all I care to do. I hit legend multiple times and did it very early on in the game. Having every card makes it pretty easy. Monday clearing all the weekly quests takes about 35-45 minutes. It's pretty easy to do the math and figure out where you will end up,. 

15,600 a week for the weekly quest and that includes rerolls for 1200xp assuming you have the pass. 

starting today and assuming all quests reroll 1200  you play to 400xp extra eaxh day and the new set launches on dec7th.  you will get 184,600 xp at 1500xp a level is 123 lvls. That would put me at 268. Ill finish 270-275 maybe a bit higher and ill end up with 14000 gold. This is all done with minimal effort. I don't buy anything with gold until the new xpansion launches which ill get 140 free packs plus 130 from both. preorders plus 120 from 3 more 40 pack bundles I buy. I buy all my packs with Amazon coins at 20% off    breaks down to $295.62 for preorders and 3 bundles . and $236 after the coin discount  i open 400 packs after the free ones on release day quests and whatnot so I have the entire collection on day 1.  Take that and divide it buy 112 days per expansion and you get $2.10 cents a day i pay to play hearthstone. Some people think its a lot of money , I personally don't. That price is for whale level account. I have over 200k dust sitting around to make the best cards gold. 

I did spend money and bought all standard and classic rank gold bundles they just released so I did drop a bit more this xpansion but thats how I roll. Anyone else at the $2 a day whale level here?

• Riffraff's Avatar 740 317 Posts Joined 04/30/2020
    Posted 2 months ago

I hit level 156 today for Stormwind. I hit legend last month in Wild, but this month I've just been grinding/memeing at the D5 level in both standard and wild (which is my usual goal). I finished all the XP accomplishments for Stormwind weeks ago except for the Priest quest line one (because I don't have that card - one of 3 legendaries that I am missing from the new set). 

I buy both pre-orders and the tavern pass each expansion (have done so for a couple years), but that's about it, so not quite at the $2 a day level! (See post above). 

I am really looking forward to mercenaries' release. Looking forward to showing that mode to my kids and letting them take the reins with that one (PVE) a bit.

• Alfi's Avatar Devoted Academic 1625 1184 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 months ago

Level 115 after this weeks weekly quests completed. I still hate quests, especially mage quest.

I used tyo buy both preorders and spend the gold on packs, but this may be a bit too much, I have full collection with duplicate legendaries. For next expansion I will most likely buy only the big preorder and then I will see what can I complete with that. I buy the miniset for real money.

-=alfi=-

Posted 2 months ago

I hit level 156, playing the bare minimum of completing daily/weekly quests since the latest patch. I also no longer care about reaching legend every odd season any more.

According to my spreadsheet I am at $1.13 per day, which makes me a baby seal or even a shark? Not yet at whale level I guess?

@Alleria, I also have not seen the challenge a friend quest for months now. Perhaps it is stealth limited to once per expansion nowadays or are we both simply unlucky?

• FieselFitz's Avatar Prince Charming 865 1104 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 months ago

Hit lvl 100 a few days ago - picked the Jaina Skin even tough right now i prefer my Lady Prestor Skin for most of my mage decks but i liked it. Right now im at lvl 108 grinding for a few achievements.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Hey fellow RT grinders! I´m reporting myself after 2 weeks, jumped from 120 to lvl 150. I´ve hit 6000 total wins along the way (4220 Ranked, 1700 Duels and 80 Arena lol) and leveled my last Hero (DH) to 60 lvl. My achievement count is stuck at 90% done and if I won´t open the last required cards, I won´t get any further.

So how did your climb go? Happy with your results so far or does it feel too slow? Let us know. Thanks all! Happy grinding! :)

Posted 1 month ago

Aaand I´m back after 2 weeks reporting myself at lvl 180. Aaand I´ll see myself out. Cheers! :)

Posted 1 month ago

I have reached level 220 and much to my own surprise I have been playing a lot of PvE Mercenaries. It is actually my new main game mode for the time being. I will most probably switch back to traditional Hearthstone when the new mini-set comes out next week which hopefully will shake up the meta once again.

Good luck & see you later!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium