Rewards Track Progress: 4.0

Fractured in Alterac Valley
    Prince Charming 1595 986 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Mini update: I reached level 150 and Legend in Wild along the way. Now waiting for the new patch with bugfixes and the upcoming mini-set, hopefully arriving soon™

740 338 Posts Joined 04/30/2020
    Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago

I am nearly at Level 94. I've been doing dailies (in mercs and in the main game), and that's about it over the Holiday season. Mostly playing Standard - (I need to get to Diamond 5 still) and then I will flip over to Wild for my climb to D5. 

130 36 Posts Joined 04/11/2021
    Posted 2 weeks, 2 days ago
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

Mini update: I reached level 150 and Legend in Wild along the way. Now waiting for the new patch with bugfixes and the upcoming mini-set, hopefully arriving soon™

Dont expect the miniset to arrive anytime soon. we will probably get a BG patch in a week or 2 and if it hold up the miniset  mid or late february.

also im lvl 77 now.

Ice Rager 835 605 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 week ago

I'm at Level 75. Slow progress is slow, but it's just hard to play in this Roguestone meta right now. Poison Rogues are simply unbeatable. NOTHING beats this deck. I just toiled away for my golden Shaman portrait, then I was done with Standard until the nerfs come. A once promising and diverse meta ruined by a supposedly meme card in Maestra, good job Blizz....

I'm not doing that many achievements this expansion, which contributes to my slow progress. I dunno, the achievements this time around feel like such a chore to do. I usually complete about 60%, but right now I haven't even hit 30% yet. 

Posted 1 week ago

I just reached level 200. The new patch with bugfixes arrives in 5 more days and then I can complete my last 2 remaining XP achievements, finally.

Hopefully the next meta becomes a bit more balanced at the same time as well.

740 338 Posts Joined 04/30/2020
    Posted 1 week ago

Sometime last week I finished the Track (Level 100) and took the Illidan portrait. I am at Level 117 now, and also looking forward to next week's mini-release.

Eevee 1135 740 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 days, 1 hour ago

I´ve hit lvl 100 few days ago and chose Arcanist Jaina as my 5th RT portrait (the 4th was the one from Battlefield Master achievement for 7200 Honor). Now I´m at lvl 110 and still have todays three weeklies and one daily quests up. My XP achievement count is at 75% done, and I´m taking a break from doing them until the new ones from the miniset arrive (still no luck with the Snowball Fight! one, I´m stuck forever at 8/10).

Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS
    @Alleria, you probably also "hate" the fact that your gold stash ends with "5", I reckon? 😁

And yeah, it really buggs me that I had 4005 gold for some time now, but I also know I´m "lucky" enough that I won´t get the 5 from the paid game modes, only in the case when I´m back to zero :D Right now I´m waiting for the next "free" Arena ticket to try my luck again. Good thing is I don´t care slightlest for my dust count, I never dust cards unless there is some nerf going on and almost never craft any, until there is one I really love/want, and won´t open it from packs.

P.S. sorry for replying you in this thread instead, but I don´t want to convert Golden Hero Portrait - Completionist & Grind thread to my own chatting place, while ignoring the original topic :D

Posted 2 days, 22 hours ago

I reached level 222. The next big patch with all those bugfixes is almost upon us, I have really high expectations for it.

@Alleria, no problem. When I posted my earlier message over there, I wondered if it would be too off-topic. I use the same dust strategy as you do by the way.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.