[Android] Hearthstone is freezing/crashing ingame since latest patch (15.4.34670)

• Wendeee's Avatar HearthStationeer 490 248 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago

From patch notes of 15.4.34670:

https://www.blizztrack.com/patch_notes/hearthstone/15-4-34670?language=enUS

Game Updates and Bug Fixes

• Hearthstone has upgraded to a new version of Unity.
      • [Android] Due to this, Hearthstone will no longer support the ATC texture format. Users who are using ATC will re-download a different texture format.
      • [iOS] Due to this, Hearthstone will no longer support devices running iOS 8 or earlier versions.
    • Fixed a bug with The Storm Bringer that would sometimes display incorrect attack or health for the transformed minion.
    • Fixed bug with card text on Shadows created by an opponent's Shadow of Death.
    • [Tombs of Terror] Lucky Spade no longer adds multiple copies of cards discovered from Power of Creation and similar cards.
    • [Mobile] Memory optimizations have been made. Ghost card FX adjusted to reduce memory.
    • [iOS] Collection manager animations disabled on devices with 1.5GB RAM or less.

I do what I must, when I must. Know this well.

• RavenSunHS's Avatar Refreshment Vendor 865 1487 Posts Joined 03/27/2019

Since today, to me the game crashes systematically after few seconds in the home screen.

There is also no Innkeeper voice introduction, despite sounds being up.

I have reset my phone to factory settings (not just because of HS, the system was getting slow in general) and that also did not help. Back to the waiting stage i guess.

Anyway, don't forget to rate the app on Playstore accordingly:)

• Arturvf89's Avatar 175 94 Posts Joined 05/31/2019
    Quote From Wendeee

I have reset my phone to factory settings (not just because of HS, the system was getting slow in general) and that also did not help. Back to the waiting stage i guess.

Anyway, don't forget to rate the app on Playstore accordingly:)

Done. I simply hadn´t tought about such a simple action I could take to "incentivize" them working on the issue. Hope similar sugestions spread.

• Cleef2's Avatar HearthStationeer 350 203 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

For the first time in 2 years I'm missing daily quests because of this bug.  I'mgoing to take a break from the game and probably will stop playing altogether. Gg blizzard

Posted 2 years, 10 months ago

According to latest patch notes, the bug should be fixed. I did not experience any today, but time will tell. Patch notes are here:

https://blizztrack.com/patch_notes/hearthstone/15-6-35747?language=enUS

• RonSurn's Avatar 40 1 Posts Joined 11/06/2019

Regarding the latest patch 6 Nov 2019

I found no crash, but freeze instead, (it said you were disconnected and try resuming  .... keep that for 5 minutes  .. until kill the app)

New bug introduce

- cannot change/reload a daily quest

- cannot Squelch the opponent.

:)

Also, Overkill does not work for some reason:)

Výsledek obrázku pro fix one bug patch it around

• Rofellos's Avatar 195 42 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

For some reason (might be the company firewall as I'm at the office) I can log on to https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/, but when I go over to the forums on https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/ my login isn't carried over and I can no longer log in. Doing that results in an connection reset error page.

So I can't even report bugs directly to the developers. But there are many, many bugs in the app right now. 
    Most severe issue I ran into was that I played Nourish (with the completed Druid quest) at 10 mana. Instead of drawing 3 cards and ending up at 6 available mana (10-6+2), I drew 3 cards and ended up at 4 mana. Luckily I was playing on Casual mode (for a daily quest) so the impact was low, but it really threw my game plan as it led to me overdrawing.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.