Rewards Track: Current progress 5.0

Voyage to the Sunken City
    Eevee 1165 784 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago

Hey all! We are two weeks into the new expansion and I wonder, as always, where´s everyone at. Since noone has started a new thread and I´m too impatient, I figured to take the imaginary torch back from Tetsuo and create the next one once again :P Feel free to share your progress here, lurk in from time to time or completely ignore this thread, whatever you like :) So let me start:

Like always, I´ve hoarded 3 Weekly and Daily quests and bought the TP from day one, so the first day of expansion I´ve jumped to lvl 26. I´ve started to focus on doing XP achievements, I´m at 50% done right now, and just hit lvl 60 thanks to that. My free Legendaries from RT was Crabatoa on lvl 20 and Raj Naz'jan from lvl 50. I still have 6 of this week´s quests, so I´m expecting/hoping to hit lvl 70 by the end of the week to get that sweet 20% bonus :)

How about you? What´s your current RT level? What free Legendary/ies did you get? Share as much as you want :)

Let the hunt begin!

Please be kind to each other

150 41 Posts Joined 04/11/2021

Just hit lvl 56 myself. been pretty active jumping between Arena and BG. Im still Biased about not getting the same among of XP as Standard players, but yeah whatever man. FU blizzard

Happy grinding everyone.

Prince Charming 1820 1088 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

@Alleria, between the two of us I won the waiting game lol 😆, but more importantly thanks once again for continuing the tradition by creating the latest version of this nice thread.

Sixteen days into the year of the Hydra and I am sitting at level 93 right now. Thus, I am almost done with the cosmetic part of the current Rewards Track. I have collected the entire Voyage to the Sunken City expansion after opening 222 packs which I think is pretty decent. As for the new XP achievements, they are already 100% done. At this moment, I am steadily progressing through the new Core achievements. Personally, I am proud to say that I withstood the FOMO temptation of trading 3000 gold for the overpriced diamond Drek'Thar.

Good luck with the grind y'all 🔱

@DragonDraena: About the missing Hydra icon, Team5 is probably going to look into it lol /s

It'll Be Done in No Time! » [ 181 / 500 ]

390 148 Posts Joined 08/10/2021

I'm at level 60, and 9% done with the Sunken City achievements. 

My level 50 reward was the Leviathan, woo-hoo! 

I hadn't even noticed that there are new Core achievements to go with the new Core set until this thread. So I went and looked, and their sidebar icon is blank. Ouch. Can't even drop a little hydra icon on there? 

115 8 Posts Joined 01/31/2022
    Posted 2 weeks, 6 days ago

I'm on level 63 and I'm 595 on the other portraits achievements.

I have hydralodon and lady Ashvane, but I play classic. I might try standard with the budget demon hunter that was posted on this site, I'm missing one rare, but tomorrow is the new season so the classic grind awaits me!

@NebuchadnezzarHS don't you have a tons of gold? maybe you won't get that occasion before a very long time!

755 354 Posts Joined 04/30/2020
    Posted 2 weeks, 6 days ago

I am done with Level 76 on the Rewards Track as of this evening. I bought the Tavern Pass, and have been grinding the XP achievements. I have two achievements left - no coincidence that they're the ones for my two missing legendaries from the set: Commander Sivara's and Nellie.

So far have loved the flavor of this new expansion. I am really enjoying a hand-hacked "Naga" mage deck right now as I try to discover Sivara using the amalgams. The pop-off turns are so fun!

Ice Rager 835 630 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago

I personally have no goals for this new rewards track. In fact, I haven't even touched Standard since the expansion launched. I've just been doing a bit of mindless grinding in Mercenaries because I don't have the energy for traditional Hearthstone lol. 

I did reach Level 20 yesterday from all those Mercs XPs, and my reward is Glugg the Gulper. My annual tradition of terrible free legendaries continues.

Crossroads Historian 630 726 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago

I'm 59 with my quest log full, will get a couple of new levels over the next few days. Achievement tally at 23%.

My freebies were first Raj Naz'jan (yay!) and then last week Za'qul. I always get Warlock legendaries from the track, except from Stormwind when they were good. And yesterday I opened Gigafin from the rewarded packs.

Squirtle 975 767 Posts Joined 03/22/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Lvl 66 Here, been playing a lot (considering the little free time I am having this days) and I am really happy with the current state of standar. Seems like different decks can be played and that is sth I ennjoy a lot.

Got DH's Colossal and Gigafin as free legendaries and right now I am waiting for my next legendary card from Sunken City packs to start saving for the miniset and also start crafting. Got enough dust for 2 more legendaries.

Talking about mission XP. I have not claimed that much of them, but will start doing those this week. Mostly been experimenting with no clear goal in sight.

Will try to reach around lvl 200 on this pass too as I really enjoy getting those skins every 200 lvls.

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Firstly, thanks all for contributing to this thread, it makes me happy to see people are still interested in, so it could be OOC´s little tradition :)

As expected, I´ve hit lvl 70 yesterday and finally got the 20% bonus. I´m a bit mad at myself, because I didn´t complete my 5 Ranked wins quest, not realizing it was Monday the next day, so I´ve technicaly lost 3000 XP because of that :/ Oh well.. My achievement count is 65% done, did almost all I could with my cards, now I´m trying to do the rest by forcing missing legendaries, like discovering Colossals through Ambassador Faelin or Nagas like Lady S'theno, Commander Sivara or Queen Azshara with Amalgam of the Deep. Other than that, some missing cards can be also found in Duels buckets, like Bottomfeeder, etc.

Anyway, good luck climbing!

@NebuchadnezzarHS I knew it was between us two :D Whelp, you won, I couldn´t wait much longer, I´m too curious :P

Prince Charming 1820 1088 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

I reached level 130 and I also finished ALL of the gameplay achievements except It'll Be Done in No Time! for which I still need to win 426 more games with Nozdormu the Eternal in my starting deck. Let us see how long it will take me to complete this last remaining tedious achievement using Linecracker Mecha'thun Druid in Wild and Control Warrior in Standard.

As for Mercenaries, I still have three characters yet to fully max out. I think this will progress a lot faster during the "leaked" N'Zoth special event.

@cavestuck: Diamond Drek'Thar was just way overpriced, but if it ever returns for 1500 gold or less, I might reconsider.

@Alleria: "Curiosity is the beginning of all wisdom." 😄

It'll Be Done in No Time! » [ 181 / 500 ]

Posted 1 week, 6 days ago

I'm nearly level 74 but you may ask "why are you posting on a saturday and not the traditional Monday?", well because I got legend in classic today!

Second earlier of the month, 5th time only. Got close to it yesterday, then again today, then finally happened!

A guy got legend in two days and shared his control warrior list that I happily copied. I still need to learn rogue, but that is way harder than I thought.

I'm also happy because this deck is a warrior without any taunts, I used a taunt warrior last month and it felt like "too teching" against zoos to be a legit climb, even though I recommend doing what it takes to reach legend!

Now to slow down again.

150 41 Posts Joined 04/11/2021
    Posted 1 week, 5 days ago

Lvl  72. Been juggling with BG and Arena. looking forward to new BG patch

For the first time im actually been afk farming xp in merc and gave me 2 extra lvls over the week. just doing some runs on phone and when afk at home doing breaks. Normally it wont be bothered doing this and im not a big fan of it but since blizzard decide that giving 25% less xp in BG and arena compared to standard is the way to go and trying to force you into a gamemode that you dont like then i find afk farming merc totally ok. so getting that extra xp is nice.

Posted 1 week, 3 days ago

Level 78 so far, got one quest but not enough to level up.

I have been completing lots of tasks in mercenaries, it takes lots of time, but it doesn't bring much xp. I should probably start looking into the heroic item's bounties, but I feel like it's above my level. I have around 100 packs, all of them acquired with tasks, I have to resist the urge to open them. I resent a bit this new item system, and it's a pity that completing the 18 tasks is not even enough to max a character, else I might have looked a bit into PvP. I've looked at the top 200 of merc and something funky has been happening, couple top spots have way more mmr than those below, I'm wondering if that's a mmr bug or just the nature of mercs (if you get a comp that beats meta you can farm a lot until it's discovered, or perhaps those top guys are excellent at pvp).

Posted 1 week, 1 day ago

I´m at lvl 80 now, with XP achievement count at 75% done. Since the new N´Zoth event finally works now, I´m trying to complete it. For Mercenaries, I have them all at lvl 30 (with 11 maxed out), only Deathwing and Drek´Thar missing.

@cavestuck Grats on getting Legend mate :)

Serra Angel 280 59 Posts Joined 07/18/2019
    Posted 1 week ago

Got around to level 91 as of right now, I've just been spamming BG games since the latest release, and climb the Legend tirelessly with Handbuff Pally lol.

Really can't wait to replace my mainstay Shaman and Hunter heroes with Night Elf Vashj and Naga Undead Mommy Sylvanas lol

945 546 Posts Joined 07/19/2019
    Posted 6 days, 9 hours ago

Level 73 on the Paid RT right now. Been having a blast with a Pirate Thief Rogue. Using the new Pirate Admiral Hooktusk and Ambassador Faelin, along with dredge, to create some strong Contraband Stash turns.

Also messing around with a From the Depths Warrior. Hedra Druid has been fun too. Not quite sure I got my balance of spells into her battlecry right yet, still feels good to play though.

Legendaries so far: Free: Okani, Faelin, Sir Finely (diamond), Hedra (rt freebie)

Packs: Nellie, Crabatoa, Glugg, Radiance, Gaia, Colaque, S'theno

I will say Faelin is the kind of freebie card I love. Gives you a way to see the other legendaries in the set and rewards you for playing the new mechanic. Especially since I got to play them all in one deck! Sad though that Tess is a bit too slow this meta, ah well, maybe in the next.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

Posted 1 day, 23 hours ago

LONG TEXT AHEAD

Level 85.

I've completed nearly 45 tasks 18 and I'm on a good pace so far, shamelessly googling some of those pesky ones and praying for portals with the "complete 4 heroic, complete 6 bounties", even in the barrens second level! I know I already completed 18 tasks on a few other characters, but I don't know if it was more like 2-4 or 8-10, I don't know why but clearing those 18 tasks feels like a mission I have to complete. I'm looking for tips to develop my patience.

Got my 150th win on rogue, next stop 250. Priest is at 233 the rest is all above 250 (with 4 being at 1K already), slowly but surely getting there. Dean Ayala mentioned ultimate portrait or something, I really hope it's not a 2k wins threshold, I know the game has been out for years, but even 1500 would kill my morale.

I could play more but to be honest after farming those tasks in the morning I need a rest, which gives me a bit of time to read. I recently read World War Z and HO MY discovering this book post covid is quite something. A couple weeks ago I read a news saying that Gabe Newell questioned the zombies in left 4 dead (a game I adore), and he said that in movies zombies have a deeper reason to be there. At first I thought he had forgotten about zombie being creatures themselves, but after reading world war Z I totally get what he is saying: a zombie story is sometimes about something else than just a zombie apocalypse.

Work wise, I got an interview today but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the job, they need someone that is "emanating authority" to discipline some high schoolers and older but I'm a shy, reserved, short guy, I was already denied a similar position but in worse school. I also completely failed a test for another job, I'm not too sure what went wrong, it was in two parts, there was one I knew I wouldn't score very well, but still I had a disastrous grade, and the other part I thought I would score well and got a bad grade. I'm getting a call next week from an organisation to help me, I have no idea what to expect (it might be a useless thing, we have a few millions unemployed they can't do miracles), and I'm also getting a call from the job office with maybe a doctor assessing my mental state or something like that, not sure, it was vague, and they said, "next time", so it wasn't anything urgent.

My father is in the hospital again, this time I've heard he might be in a coma, but that's not sure because the person telling me is always exaggerating and losing their precision in their speech. He is older than 70 and has been sick for decades and he was already in the hospital a couple months ago, I'm trying to prepare for his passing, but he seems to always come back home so I kind of think he is coming back in three weeks' time. He is having another pulmonary embolism and his heart is getting tired, he might be fine or it might be the end no idea, I don't even really know how bad pulmonary embolisms are.

And last thing, I tried to stop caffeine for a few days, but I was so exhausted I bought some coffee again... I don't know if it's bad or not, I'll probably try another time to stop, but for now I keep it else I can't function at all during the day. I think I'll try to limit my amount of coffee and then drink decaff, but it's hard to control it. I hate submitting to my impulses like that.

755 354 Posts Joined 04/30/2020
    Posted 1 day, 19 hours ago

Level 98 at the start of the day today. Should easily pass 100/the end of the track by the end of today. I have two 1200 point dailies and two of my weekly tasks left, so plenty of XP on demand. Can't wait to get those final Tavern Pass portraits, a couple of them are awesome.

Squirtle 975 767 Posts Joined 03/22/2019
    Posted 1 day, 17 hours ago

Lvl 81 today. All my gold is going into packs as I did not open any single legendary since expansion opening day and just waiting for pity timer until saving for miniset. Still have 2/3 of achivements to go.

Drekthar's refund policy really made my day.

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.