Rewards Track: Current progress 5.0

Voyage to the Sunken City
  • Iplaywhite's Avatar Academy Sleuth 405 142 Posts Joined 06/10/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I'm at level 80 right now ( no bonus) with 70% achievement hunting down, there are a few that will likely be impossible for me to do due to rarity, but this has been by far the easiest achievement one to grind IMO.

The Voyage meta started out fresh, but now I rarely see innovative decks which is a shame, as a warlock main it was painful early and I don't really enjoy playing with or against curses.

Faelin is a perfect free legendary, really pleased with that decision by blizz. I also really enjoy dredge and sunken, overall a decent and flavorful expansion. 

"Soon we must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy"

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Prince Charming 1855 1098 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

I just arrived at level 200. This marks the halfway point which means there is another six more weeks to go before crossing the Rewards Track finish line.

This season I reached legend with my Even Warlock which consistently beats Pirate Rogue on the wild ranked ladder. More than half of all the ranked games I played were against aggro decks and thus the penultimate climb from D5 to (dumpster) legend was relatively easy.

In hindsight, I should have spent that 3000 spare gold to get the free diamond Drek'Thar. Oh well, better luck next time.

Hopefully, the announcement for the upcoming mini-set or next Mercenaries special event will be announced soon™ because IMO Hearthstone is already getting pretty kind of stale once again.

What has your Rewards Track journey been like so far? Very positive, I hope.

Tavern Regular » [ 1798 / 2000 ]

• cavestuck's Avatar 120 15 Posts Joined 01/31/2022

Level 92.

I've completed the 18 tasks of each mercenary and I looked up the best comps to unlock the items with great results so far: I'm only missing Balinda's item now (drek'thar is hardcore, climbing itself isn't that easy...). Edit: Got the item, killed drekthar with only 4 mercs, lots of damages and hp bonus with boons and treasures did the trick! My mercenaries are not all maxed out, but I have lots of packs, hoping they don't release too many mercs at once (which should arrive very soon, patch .4 I believe).

Ladder wise I'm feeling unmotivated and just completing my weeklies/dailies. I did reach 300 wins on warrior; I feel some kind of dreading before pressing play, this has been happening for a long time else I would just farm during all my free time... unfortunate.

By level 100 I should have enough gold for this mini-set and the next one, this could allow me to then buy older packs for classic. (suspense about the mode's future is killing me...)

I finally completed the evil league and explorer equivalent, quite an old adventure, I have most heroes and all the mercenaries solo adventures to complete and maybe the illidan challenges or whatever those are, but I find solo adventures to be such a drag...

News regarding my father are getting through an unreliable intermediary first, so right now I think he is going to pull through but I guess I won't know before a couple weeks now.

• Lemushki's Avatar Squirtle 975 772 Posts Joined 03/22/2019
    Posted 1 month, 1 week ago

Reached 85 today, still missing my "Win 5 ranked games" weekly and one related to battlegrounds as I did not feel like playing.

After Drekthar's nerf I got 3K gold and opened packs till legendary. (only 2) now saving for mini-set and next expansion 3.1K gold saved as of now.

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

• Alleria's Avatar Eevee 1165 792 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I´m at lvl 95, hoping to hit lvl 100 at the end of this week. My XP achievement count is at 80% done, didn´t really work on it, since I was focusing on Mercenaries these days. Still missing Deathwing (350/500), but it´s the only one I don´t own by now. Another two are maxed out, so it puts me at number 13 total. As for the N´Zoth event, I´m forever stuck at Murlocs in the Valley. I can get all the way up to the Rotimer no problem, only to get one shooted in the boss battle. I´m thinking about giving up, tho I really like the Diamond N'Zoth. Just like I gave up with the Chi-Ji event, can´t have them all I guess :P

Again, thanks all for contributing to this thread :) Good luck!

Please be kind to each other

• gemate's Avatar 60 5 Posts Joined 05/25/2022

Morgl the Oracle with Hex made it super easy for me. 

• cavestuck's Avatar 120 15 Posts Joined 01/31/2022

I should get level 100 this week as I have half a weekly left which will bring me to 98 and then the dailies of the week should do the trick.

At least 8 new mercenaries to open/farm and their tasks to complete this week. Probably even more announced tomorrow, I hope the difficulty is just right, I haven't looked into PvP yet, it looks overwhelming to learn.

Father is doing very well, weird that a doctor was nearly saying he was about to die and now he is all fine... until the next episode.

Ladder climb to begin on Wednesday, not sure which deck I'll use this time around, I'm a bit bored of laddering and grinding those 500/1k portraits, not sure what happened. I have a few to learn still but I don't feel motivated, and they are low win rates decks so NOT fun.

I might have a long "job search training" in June, I didn't quite catch that, may have to commute 45 minutes a few times during the month to complete it... and I'm pretty sure that's not going to help me find a job; work in school, kids!

I'm quite unmotivated by pretty much everything these days. I don't feel sad just unmotivated, what's the point of anything at this stage... I'm barely reading as well, just a little slump to get over. It's like my mind is now unable to get over any small effort... definitely something NOT to tell in interview! 

I'm trying to reduce caffeine but not stop altogether, we'll see if that works better than the last attempt.

• Avalon's Avatar Content Admin Salty Dog 1480 1851 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Quote From Alleria

I´m at lvl 95, hoping to hit lvl 100 at the end of this week. My XP achievement count is at 80% done, didn´t really work on it, since I was focusing on Mercenaries these days. Still missing Deathwing (350/500), but it´s the only one I don´t own by now. Another two are maxed out, so it puts me at number 13 total. As for the N´Zoth event, I´m forever stuck at Murlocs in the Valley. I can get all the way up to the Rotimer no problem, only to get one shooted in the boss battle. I´m thinking about giving up, tho I really like the Diamond N'Zoth. Just like I gave up with the Chi-Ji event, can´t have them all I guess :P

Again, thanks all for contributing to this thread :) Good luck!

A dedicated guide is coming!

Spoiler: I hope you have Balinda

Spice Lord and self-proclaimed Meme Master.

• You can follow me on Twitter - I am always active and you can tag me to highlight your (or someone else's) 12 wins Duels run or really anything Hearthstone-related!
    • Hearthstone Battletag: beppe946#2807 (EU)
    Posted 1 month ago

As expected, I´ve hit lvl 100 at the end of the week, choosing Garrosh of Might as my 6th RT hero. The new XP achievements has sent me back to 60% done (down from 80%), but since I´ve bought the mini set with gold (getting a nice coin thanks to that), it shouldn´t be a problem. At least I hope so, as I haven´t seen them yet, praying there´s no Oh my Yogg! difficulty this time :P As for mercenaries, I´ve hoarded 19 free packs from tasks, so I´m more than ready to get most of the new ones right away, even more so when I found out that there is free golden Tyreal mercenary in the shop! Yay!

@Avalon, thanks for the guide, I do have Balinda, but haven´t seen any comp including her? I´ve tried murlocs, dragons, humans, orcs, even nature comps, but to no luck :/ I think it´s mainly because I´m missing many of the required equipments locked behind heroic bosses. Ah well, never mind, maybe next time.. At least I have chicken! :D

GL with the new set and hopefully fresh meta? HF all and don´t forget to share! :)

Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago

Hey all, how´s it going? For me, after two another weeks I´m at lvl 130. With XP achievements, I´m only at 70% done, not much progress here, since I´m focusing on doing the new Y'Shaarj Mercenaries Event. This time I´m stuck on Task 8 You're a Kid Now, it seems impossible to complete with my beloved Nature team, so I´ll wait for our precious

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 630 731 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago
    Quote From Alleria

I´d hate to give up again on the Diamond Y'Shaarj, but seeing the other two tasks, I´m not sure if I´ll be able to finish it all.

You should know that the last one is a piece of cake, just get to Serena Bloodfeather in the Barrens and windfury will do the trick. I did #8 with holy team but #9 was trickier.

I'm doing well otherwise, at lvl 129 now. I haven't played much this month but made a jump from Gold 5 to Diamond 10 the last two days and cleared the quest log. Slower on achievements, 39% now but I have no plans to grind the most boring or unrealistic tasks.

• Synnr7's Avatar 980 555 Posts Joined 07/19/2019
    Posted 3 weeks ago

107 with Tavern Pass. Been fun, 19 legendaries overall. Bouncing around different decks. Been distracted with other games to really progress but certainly happy with were I am. Colossal and dredge have been real fun. My Identity Pirate (Thief Pirate Rogue) has been my go to for most of this expansion. Stealing and resummoning Colossals feels good.

Happy Nozdormu Day!

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• Alfi's Avatar Devoted Academic 1715 1294 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 weeks ago

114 with Game Pass. 

-=alfi=-

• Riffraff's Avatar 755 356 Posts Joined 04/30/2020
    Posted 3 weeks ago

Hit Level 175 yesterday with the Tavern Pass. I've been playing a mix of modes, but mostly constructed. Still really enjoying the flavor of this expansion, if not all of the archetypes. I am working on grinding the less RNG-driven achievements from the mini-set. 

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Prince Charming 1855 1098 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago

I just hit level 300 today. All the new XP achievements have been completed in the meantime. I have collected all the 18 new Mercenaries and finished their tasks plus the special Y'Shaarj event. I am not really sure what to focus on now though. Perhaps reach 1500 wins with all 10 classes in anticipation of the next possible tier of collectible hero portraits.

EDIT: @Daowen, I can sleep again after completing the entire Rewards Track 😂

Tavern Regular » [ 1798 / 2000 ]

• Daowen's Avatar Hero of Warcraft 925 230 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Wow prince charming ;), do you ever sleep?

I just hit lvl 107, without the pass. Just the daily, weekly and mercs. If i only had time to do the achievements haha

I'm not online       cat          it's just your imagination

• Schalde1982's Avatar 150 45 Posts Joined 04/11/2021
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Lvl 152 with Tavern Pass.

Arena+BG+ Merc afk ( only good thing that came out of mercanaries )

Posted 2 weeks ago

I´ve hit lvl 150 (with TP) and 1200 levels total in Tavern Regular achievement at the same time, so I could choose my seventh tier two hero Transcendence Anduin. As for Mercenaries, I got stuck on the 9th Y'Shaarj task with pirates Tag Team. I haven´t unlocked the second task for Edwin, Defias Kingpin, so I didn´t stand a chance. On the bright side, thanks to free packs from other tasks I´m missing only 4 new mercs, one rare and three Legendaries, which is cool (and I´ve finaly got enough coins to craft Deathwing). I´ve maxed out another two mercs, so I´m at 17 total. With that out of the way, I can finally focus on completing the SC XP achievements, and even finishing some of the old ones (I´ve crafted Lightforged Cariel just for the achievement and DE-d her for full dust after completion lol). Other than that, I´m just doing my quests, play one Brawl a week for pack and that´s it for me these days.

• Lemushki's Avatar Squirtle 975 772 Posts Joined 03/22/2019
    Posted 1 week, 4 days ago

Level 132 with pass here. Just been doing dailies for some days because of work. Also achived 1000 total levels, so I can rest knowing I got another tier 2 skin. (Trying to get one per expansion if possible)

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

Posted 1 day, 20 hours ago

Yesterday I´ve hit lvl 180 and I´m at 80% XP achievements done, hoping to finish most of them before they remove the XPs from it. Too bad the Warlock one We DID start the Fire is broken after the recent patch, along with it´s Herald of Shadows not counting towards the neutrals Harold Who? achievement. I really hope they will fix it in time, but I honestly doubt it. As for mercenaries, I´m happy that I was able to finish the Yogg-Saron event this time to receive it´s Diamond version, yay! It´s my second Diamond mercenary (first was Leeeeroyyy Jenkins :D). Other than that, I´ve maxed out another merc, so I´m at 18 total now.

So, we´re like a month before the new expansion, how are you happy/unhappy with your climb this RT season? Do you expect to finish higher or lower than before? Do you plan to finish the achievements until they are still rewarding XPs, not stressing about it or have you already finished them? Anyway, wish you a good climb and a lots of gold, so we can enjoy the new expansion to the fullest :) Have fun all!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.