Rewards Track: Current progress 5.0

Voyage to the Sunken City
  • NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Prince Charming 1885 1125 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 1 month, 1 week ago

Tavern Regular » [ 1904 / 2000 ]

• Alleria's Avatar Eevee 1170 807 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

I´m at lvl 200 right now (with full log) with 95% SC achievements done (thankfully they´ve finally fixed the Immolate one), expecting to end the season more or less around lvl 230, which would be my lowest yet - my previous end levels were 250+. I´ve missed a couple Ranked Weeklies (not feel like playing these past weeks), and haven´t had a friend quest for a half a year now, so there´s that. I´ve maxed another merc, so I´m at 19 now, with 25 hoarded merc packs. My gold count is at 8,3k which is nice I guess, getting ready/excited for the new expansion. I even left an Arena run opened just in case, heh. Let´s goooo :D

@NebuchadnezzarHS Grats mate! You did it again. WP :)

Please be kind to each other

Posted 1 month ago

I am totally ready for the new expansion; the daily quest log is fully stocked with three 1800 XP quests plus a full set of weeklies. I just need to refrain myself from clicking on the reroll icon which my finger seem to always gravitate towards.

Not really feeling the hype just yet after having seen the revealed cards so far. Just glad that new achievements will be added for us to complete. I only have three mercenaries left to max out (six upgrades total). Also, C'Thun will be the next Old God to get introduced, w00t!

Good luck with the final stretch of the current Rewards Track and see you soon™ at CSI: Castle Nathria! 🕵️‍♂️🏰☠️

• h0lysatan's Avatar Zombie 1060 762 Posts Joined 12/03/2019
    Posted 1 month ago
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS
    I am totally ready for the new expansion; the daily quest log is fully stocked with three 1800 XP quests plus a full set of weeklies. I just need to refrain myself from clicking on the reroll icon which my finger seem to always gravitate towards.

Don't you kinda feel that they should've just let players go infinite level instead being stingy with Lv.400? I mean why would they limit that in the first place? We all know that there's a bunch of different player that may or may not reach 400. But for those reaching 400, it's such a downer to have to see our own XP wasted just like that.

What's with that logic of stop giving player some more gold? And to be honest, those players reaching 400 I can even bet spending some real cash too, to some extend, so, gold is not a commodity they really need unlike F2P players.

Knowledge is Power

Posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago
    Quote From h0lysatan
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

Don't you kinda feel that they should've just let players go infinite level instead being stingy with Lv.400? I mean why would they limit that in the first place? We all know that there's a bunch of different player that may or may not reach 400. But for those reaching 400, it's such a downer to have to see our own XP wasted just like that.

What's with that logic of stop giving player some more gold? And to be honest, those players reaching 400 I can even bet spending some real cash too, to some extend, so, gold is not a commodity they really need unlike F2P players.

@h0lysatan, I agree with you. The limit is kind of unnecessary. Though, I am not at all bothered by it that much, really.

In fact, having an artificial finish line and by reaching it I get to experience a form of accomplishment. Also, I enjoy the relieved pressure of needing to play HS during the last few weeks actually.

I am currently sitting nicely on 40K gold. I honestly do not know what would be meaningful to me to spend that gold on besides packs of the latest expansion until completion which for me happens at a modest average of 220 packs.

• Schalde1982's Avatar 150 48 Posts Joined 04/11/2021
    Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

220 as we speak with all quest done for now. sitting at 9400 gold. I gotten more interested in BG lately and playing less arena for now so the gold has been going up. Probably buying the perk the next xpac then and also the Tavern pass as usual, but nothing else.

I know standard is getting more xp but getting to lvl 400 is so insane. i am playing HS like 80% of my time and reaching even 230 with pass is very time consuming.

• Synnr7's Avatar 985 580 Posts Joined 07/19/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Up to 175 as of today (w/ TP). Good enough. I got about 4k gold too which is a lot for me. Almost 4k dust as well. Colossal and dredge have been real fun. The theme of MCN really got me and the puns! Definitely excited for the next set. Curious where they go with the mini set from there too. They hit a lot of random dungeons and other zones for characters. Could be anywhere (The Maw or De Other Side are my hopes).

See you all in the castle!

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago

I´m at lvl 220 and slowly reaching the end of current RT, might reach lvl 240 and keep my next Weeklies and three Dailies for the new one. My XP achievement count stopped at 96% done, and most likely will stay that way, since it no longer grands XP and I´m missing last two required minions to complete it all - Bottomfeeder and Kotori Lightblade. I´m sooo excited to do the new achievements, hopefully will open most of the required cards. Currently I´m sitting on 9k+ coins so I should be able to open around 100 packs at the launch which feels great (time to start praying to RNG Gods). With mercs I´ve maxed another one, so I´m at round 20 done. Looking forward to the new C´thun event, I hope I´ll be able to get that sweeet diamond version.

Anyway, fingers crossed for all of you still trying to push forward and get as much levels/gold as you can before the next expansion. Good luck! :)

• Riffraff's Avatar 755 361 Posts Joined 04/30/2020
    Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago

I am working on level 275 today, and will finish Sunken City a little short of where I got to in Alterac Valley. I have thoroughly loved the flavor of this expansion, and have played most of the various game modes, at least a little bit. Right now I am following Old Guardian's guide for grinding the new mercs coins - something I can do stress-free during the workday. It doesn't yield nearly as  much XP as playing ladder or other modes, but it's progress towards a goal (maxing all mercs in my collection, F2P in mercs except for the initial $5 welcome bundle)...

I completed all but 2 of the XP achievements in Sunken City - didn't bother with trying to trigger the second tier of Ozumat's DR, and never got close with the Demon Hunter AOE one.

I have nearly 38K in gold saved up and a ton of dust waiting on the sidelines. Even with all that, I plan to pre-order Castle Nathria because the "free" legendaries that are given with the bundles help out the initial expansion collection so much. I'll probably supplement the pre-orders with gold totaling 100 or so extra packs - more than enough to get all the epics, and hopefully close to all the legendaries if I am lucky.

Can't wait to crack open packs and play with the new cards next week!

• Iplaywhite's Avatar Academy Sleuth 405 143 Posts Joined 06/10/2019
    Posted 3 weeks ago

I'll probably come in around level 151ish overall I feel the expansion was a great success, decent mechanics, great flavor.

probably have around 5k gold which is about normal for me because they always release at least one warlock skin in the shop that I have to buy with gold.

Looking forward to the castle, warlock got some really fun tools and Prince and Sire are great free legendaries. Locations are a cool new mechanic as well.

"Soon we must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy"

• Tetsuo's Avatar Magma Rager 835 636 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 weeks ago

With the new expansion on the horizon, I'm proud to reveal that I have reached the impressive heights of...Level 57. Yes, I hardly played traditional Hearthstone during this expansion. I spent most of it in Mercenaries, which is starting to bore me as well. I'll probably try to get to 60, but I don't know if I have the energy for it. 

I just didn't give two craps about this expansion. I don't know why people like it so much, but I'm not judging them, to each their own. The next expansion isn't tickling my interest either. I guess my passion for this game is simply trickling away until one day, I no longer feel the urge to play it. 

Oh, and for my level 50 legendary reward, I got...Lady Ashvane! Yet another useless legendary from the rewards track. That's what, five in a row now of useless legendaries? Amazing, lol.

• Alfi's Avatar Devoted Academic 1725 1303 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Grinded to level 200 yesterday and I will wait for next track. I reached 20ish levels less than usual, I do not know why because I enjoyed the expansion a lot.

-=alfi=-

• OoklaTheMok's Avatar 290 105 Posts Joined 01/19/2020

Level 180 and just hit Legendary for the 2nd time about six hours before midnight :)

Also, just hit 5,000 gold which is my normal goal to get 50 packs on launch. Personally, I'm loving the rewards tracks, the consistent nerfs/buffs, and other freebies - haven't paid anything at all in almost two years. 

• sinti's Avatar Global Moderator Chocolate Cake 2050 2654 Posts Joined 10/20/2018

Just finished lvl 100 night before! Damn, too close this time.

~ Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know! ~
    ~ Join us on Discord ~

• NegativeNemsy's Avatar 405 203 Posts Joined 07/10/2019

Paid Pass.  I'll stop at 217.  I'm pretty satisfied considering I took some breaks to play other games this expansion.

Posted 2 weeks, 2 days ago

So today I´ve hit lvl 240 (just as I´ve expected) and that means my end of this RT. It´s the lowest yet (by 10 lvls or so), but I didn´t really like the meta lately. I´ve hoarded 10 free MaCN packs and 10k gold, so I´m very excited to open 110 packs in the evening. I also have an Arena run opened and managed to save three Weeklies and Dailies, so I´m more than ready to go :) I bought the pass before and plan to buy it again.

Anyway, thank you all for contributing to this thread, I won´t be doing another one (already did two in a row, so I need a little pause :D), so feel free to make a new one once the expansion starts. Hopefully see you all there! Good luck with your todays/tomorrows pack opening and hope we´ll all enjoy new expansion! Cheers ♡

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.