New Rogue Hero somewhat confirmed?

Skeleton 1915 4037 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago

So I was just checking by Hearthpwn, because it's funny to read the cesspool of comments you find there, and I stumbled upon this interesting piece of info

So....basically we'll get a new Rogue hero eventually (obviously we do, but it's good to have confirmation) but the hint eludes me.

Are they referring to the fact that they'll use an existing Legendary and turn it into a Rogue skin? (given that we're now getting previous Heros as minions it wouldn't be too far fetched).

Odds are we're getting a male character, seeing how we already have two females, although I honestly would love to see Vanessa vanCleef as a skin.

If they do pick an existing legendary, which one would it even be? I genuinely can't think of a single Rogue legendary that's memorable enough to actually serve as a skin (outside of Edwin, but I doubt they'd ever pick him). Xaril would be hilarious, but I don't think they even remember he exists.

Any ideas?

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

1625 1614 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

I'd love Captain Hooktusk. They already have emotes for her and the voice acting was brilliant. Sadly the fact she wouldn't be 'new' as a hero might make it less likely.

Administrator Cupcake 810 295 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I think it's pretty clear which character it is going to be if you take a look at the clues dropped in this expansion.

First, we have the whole imprisoned minion thing going on throughout this entire set, all except for rogue (and shaman but I'm avoiding that because it goes against my point here), then there's the fact that DH is now a class and has the main hero being Illidan, a character that has always been locked up by a specific rogue character. Finally, as a nail in the coffin for this whole thing, notice how Ben bolds the word Legendary as if hinting that the new hero skin is already a legendary creature within the game. All these points towards one character and one character alone, Maiev Shadowsong.  In fact, if you look at the game files you can find out she's already been added.

Jokes aside, I know next to nothing about Warcraft Lore to be able to predict what hero is gonna be added, but I'm still stoked to see that a new hero is going to be added for my favorite class.

Absolute gamer.

COMMENT_COUNT_700_HS 1140 724 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

Finally... the Tak Nozwhisker skin we've all been waiting for.

A man is lying on the street, some punks chopped off his head

I'm the only one who stops to see if he's dead.

Hmm. Turns out he's dead.

Refreshment Vendor 865 1487 Posts Joined 03/27/2019

Either Edwin or Maiev revamp.

790 508 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Renzik the Shiv! Come on, we need some goblins up in here.

Mailbox Dancer 815 635 Posts Joined 12/03/2019

As long as it has boobies, I don't care.

edit: remember that hero who only had their name put into the game? I think her name was celeste, it could be her.

Your face is already dead

HearthStationeer 1675 1522 Posts Joined 03/24/2019

Whatever happened to that data mined Mage hero?  “Celeste”?!

Quick!  Someone give me something clever to write here.

415 198 Posts Joined 06/08/2019

I'm assuming Edwin or Gallywix. None of the other legendaries strike me as likely. 

(This is where they add Gral the Shark as a playable skin.)

Content Squad 1090 863 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

The most likely Card to become a Rogue-Skin is imo Heistbaron Togwaggle. He already has a strong presence in the Class and a Ton of recorded Voicelines.

...And of course the best jiggle Physics in the Game

Administrator Cupcake 810 295 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From Thonson

Whatever happened to that data mined Mage hero?  “Celeste”?!

I have no clue honestly. When I saw this post that was the first thing I thought of as well. That's just the issue with data mining, a lot of people thought it would be included with the whole mage packs thing but that didn't happen so now we are just wondering if it'll ever see the light of day.

Absolute gamer.

815 708 Posts Joined 09/24/2019
    Quote From Koetti

The most likely Card to become a Rogue-Skin is imo Heistbaron Togwaggle. He already has a strong presence in the Class and a Ton of recorded Voicelines.

...And of course the best jiggle Physics in the Game

And the only jiggle physics in the game well flesh related at least. Jiggleness aside I would love to play as Togwaggle or any members of E.V.I.L honestly since you know they all have voice lines and portraits already.

Self proclaimed good at battlegrounds

240 81 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I dont know much about wow characters but i would love it if they made more different/original heroes like sir annoyo and that one tree that gives everyone nightmares. So i hope it will be something like Sherazin Corpseflower

Dragon Scholar 1600 3996 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

Vanessa VanCleef at last? Or maybe its Eudora from RoS adventure. Also, what happened to the supposed mage skin, Celeste, or something like that.

Judging historically, it might be a hearthstone only character, something a little light hearted.

I frequent hearthpwn every now and then too, its like going through a zoo exhibit. I have no idea there were others here that share my secret hobby.

1150 791 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

I'd love to see one Marin Noggenfogger as a hero skin. Because if you want to split hairs, ~c a n o n i c a l l y~, he is a Rogue.

Also more goblins are always welcome.

305 81 Posts Joined 07/23/2019

If a current legendary could it be Akama otherwise if a while off then I reckon it’smore than likely to be a hero tied into a legendary from a future set like the last few pre-order heroes. 

Quote From HuntardHuntard

As long as it has boobies, I don't care.

edit: remember that hero who only had their name put into the game? I think her name was celeste, it could be her.

wasn'T she confirmed to be a Mage hero?

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

Quote From dapperdog

Vanessa VanCleef at last? Or maybe its Eudora from RoS adventure. Also, what happened to the supposed mage skin, Celeste, or something like that.

Judging historically, it might be a hearthstone only character, something a little light hearted.

I frequent hearthpwn every now and then too, its like going through a zoo exhibit. I have no idea there were others here that share my secret hobby.

I usually go there when I look at a news post on here and think "what would be the absolute worst take you could have on this"...and Hearthpwn usually delivers.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

Crossroads Historian 630 731 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

I’m rooting for Aya Blackpaw

Maybe Tess is also a contender.

HearthStationeer 545 243 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

"It won't be as soon as we want..." soon(tm)

Damn. I would really like a new rogue as soon as possible, since I don't like the Maiev skin at all and Valeera is kinda boring after six years... 

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.