Rewards Track: Current progress

Madness at the Darkmoon Faire
  • theo333's Avatar Outlandish Rager 905 676 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago

Is it the same amount of XP required  each level past 50?

Or is it a very slow increment increase?

• Campino16189's Avatar 185 24 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I'm hitting level 220 without the pass. I'll have 15k Gold an it was the first time i saved my gold within the whole expansion (but there where a lot of duels and arena runs in the beginning). At the first time I was very sceptical about the reward track, but now i'm convinced, especially with the achievments

• Alleria's Avatar Eevee 1170 805 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From theo333

Is it the same amount of XP required  each level past 50?

Or is it a very slow increment increase?

Past LVL 50 you start with 1325 XP needed, slowly increasing to the 1500 XP (lvl 80) and from then on it´s the same amount of required XP up to the lvl 350. For more details visit this thread (at the bottom of the article click "Show Spoiler" for the XP breakdown past lvl 50).

Please be kind to each other

• Osh92's Avatar 505 222 Posts Joined 07/03/2019

Guys, does anybody count at what level tavern pass will start be profitable in terms of gold? Thinking about buying next tavern pass...

So, it cost 20$, just like simple 15 packs bundle.

15 regular packs - 1500 gold.

Each level gives us 50 gold (don't count initial reward track).

1500 gold - 30 levels

• cuekillar's Avatar 215 43 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Just hit legend and ending this season at level 162 and currently sitting at 18k gold, but I had about 7k before expansion and also bought the mini expac for 2k.

I am very happy with the outcome of the rewards track and am now gonna take a little rest until Forged in the Barrens comes out.

I'm not sure I want to dive into the achievement points side of things as that took some of the fun out of it in Warcraft for me, but without trying I'm sitting at 10560 points. I have to say though my collection only being at 68% is triggering me D: I thought I was doing well with that!

So at, the end of the Rewards track I´m stopping at lvl 255 and leaving all my Weeklies and Daylies for the new one. I am very happy with the results, I´ve bought the mini expansion and Sylvanas for gold, and still have plenty left for the new expansion (17k+). My average was 8k before. Gonna buy the TP again.

So where did you guys end? And do you plan to finish all your quests before the new track or save them for the next one?

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Prince Charming 1885 1122 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

I have stopped doing my weeklies and dailies to leave up the maximum amount of available quests for the next Rewards track. I have multiple challenge friend quests lined up which will quickly jumpstart my XP progress. I somehow completed several new XP achievements but I did not collect the XP yet. It has been really hard to not click on them because I have the obsessive compulsive urge to want to get rid of that annoying red exclamation mark as soon as possible.

I will absolutely buy the Tavern Pass again because of all the new cosmetics and the XP boost.

And lastly, I am not going to repeat my end level for the current Rewards track anymore -> level 350 😆

Tavern Regular » [ 1897 / 2000 ]

• Demonwax's Avatar 260 14 Posts Joined 06/15/2019

Just broke into lvl 225 and will stop here. All combined I accumulated 14955 gold since the introduction of the reward track, without buying the tavern pass.

• AbusingKel's Avatar HearthStationeer 785 290 Posts Joined 02/02/2019

Looking like I'll hit 250 by the time it is done. Definitely more gold (though I've been spending it without tracking it) and tons of packs along the way (mostly thanks to Duels). I am 2 legendary minions and one Hysteria (dusted when nerfed, only got one back) short of a full collection for DMF. No other set has come that close, though my time spend playing has been way up due to pandemic life (or lack thereof).

Now you kids are probably saying to yourselves, "Hey Matt, how can we get back on the right track?" 

Since I started this thread back in November 2020, I have a few housekeeping questions about its future:

1) Did you like the information and/or dialogues in this thread?

2) Do we want to continue this for the next rewards track and if so should a new thread be created instead of keeping this one alive?

Personally, I really enjoyed this thread and received some useful info/tips from my fellow HS players which helped me along my climb of the rewards track. So I would very much like for this thread to be repeated for the upcoming rewards track. Also, to have it more partitioned, a separate thread per rewards track sounds more logical to me.

Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

Since I started this thread back in November 2020, I have a few housekeeping questions about its future:

1) Did you like the information and/or dialogues in this thread?

2) Do we want to continue this for the next rewards track and if so should a new thread be created instead of keeping this one alive?

Personally, I really enjoyed this thread and received some useful info/tips from my fellow HS players which helped me along my climb of the rewards track. So I would very much like for this thread to be repeated for the upcoming rewards track. Also, to have it more partitioned, a separate thread per rewards track sounds more logical to me.

I really liked this thread and it was great for me to track my progress. I´d love to have another thread for the new RT, I was even planning to make myself one, if you wouldn´t repeat it. So I´m all in for you to make a new one :)

Well, in that case I am more than happy to pass the torch over to you, Alleria. Feel free to create the new Rewards track thread and I will certainly be one of the first ones to join the great new discussion! 🤠

• MisterFerro's Avatar Charmander 395 129 Posts Joined 09/06/2019

I finished the expansion on level 165 & 9.8k gold. I have a friend with "challenge a Friend" quest lined up for when launch happens. I'll also buy the Tavern Pass & Sylvanas(with gold) tomorrow!

• Alfi's Avatar Devoted Academic 1725 1303 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Finished with level 223 and 14700 gold. Will get the next Tavern pass, I like the comestics and want to support Hearthstone. Also, I earned twice as much gold as in previous seasons, literally twice that much. Great changes!
    Also, I'm saving 3 weekly quest and 3 daily quests and Barrens achievments to kickstart the new Reward track.

-=alfi=-

• Riffraff's Avatar 755 361 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

I finished the DMF Rewards track part way into level 332.

I bought the pass and it was well worth it for me. I have over 20,000 gold saved since the end of Scholomance (after supplementing my pre-order packs with some gold purchased packs). I won't be spending all of that hoard on Barrens Packs, I may save some for older expansions or any cosmetics they bring in for gold.

I will be buying the Tavern Pass for FitB.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.