Remove Ads - Go Premium

Let's start a trend.

Madness at the Darkmoon Faire
  • viczone's Avatar 345 63 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 6 days, 3 hours ago

Maybe this came up elsewhere, but tbh I didn't look it up.

So the idea is: if I don't attack you (I'm talking Ranked mode), that means I'm trying to do some silly achievements, so please try not to attack me. :)

2500+ wins with Mage. Need reward for 3k.

• AngryShuckie's Avatar Face Collector 740 672 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 6 days, 2 hours ago

This seems jolly optimistic but sure, if I encounter someone who is clearly not attacking me, then I'll let them get on with whatever they're doing. I don't anticipate this ever actually coming up but hey, a few people have humored me in the past while I messed around so I'll pay it forward.

• dapperdog's Avatar 880 1636 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 6 days, 2 hours ago

I wonder how cruel it would be if they just play along and just when you're about to finish up your achievement goals he just concedes.

Posted 5 days, 18 hours ago

Pretty cruel.

The signal could be anything else, like spamming 'Ooops' 3 times in the beginning which otherwise makes no sense.

I just hope some of my future opponents read this. :D

• Riffraff's Avatar 475 176 Posts Joined 04/30/2020
    Posted 5 days, 17 hours ago

I can get behind this - I have been spamming sub-optimal decks all week just to check off some of the XP rewarding quests. Have not moved beyond Diamond 5, 2 stars. You're welcome, people trying to climb to Legend.

• Alleria's Avatar 475 227 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 5 days, 17 hours ago

IF we could do our achievements in Casual, I´d be all in for this. But don´t make me not attack you in Ranked, when it´s all about competition. You can do silly things there, sure, but don´t expect others to co-op. I´m doing my achievements in Duels ( if I don´t own specific card or legendary) or on Rank floors (if I do), where I don´t mind loosing with stupid deck build around a card for achievement. I can´t expect my opponent to play along, I just let him have his win, sometimes I´m lucky enough to win myself and make some achievement progression. I even accidentally hit Rank D10 with my silly Darkmoon Tonk deck and completed the achievement.

• aposteljoe's Avatar 240 88 Posts Joined 06/18/2019
    Posted 5 days, 16 hours ago

If you don't care about your Wild rank, just do the XP achievements there.

Posted 5 days, 15 hours ago

I understand that Ranked is about competition, but for most of the achievements you don't even have to win. So I'm more than happy to finish the achievement and then concede to give you the win. Where you have to win (eg. Yogg, C'thun achievements) this does not apply of course.

I just completed the C'thun achievement. It was a grind. I specifically made a Priest deck for it, with draws, heals, and board clears. None of my opponents got the idea, even though I never attacked face and even healed their face to clean up accidental damage. Finally I found a Priest with the similar idea, I think he knew what was going on, but I was the luckier person.

Posted 5 days, 15 hours ago
    Quote From aposteljoe

If you don't care about your Wild rank, just do the XP achievements there.

Decks are so strong in Wild I think you have less chance to do any achievements there

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium