Is the Tavern Pass fixed now?

• Pezman's Avatar 2035 1685 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago

I pretty much always save up 10,000 gold between expansions. Right now I'm already there, with a month and a half to go. Plus, I paid 2000 gold for the Darkmoon Races. I did buy the Tavern Pass (wasn't planning to, but I had some about-to-expire Google bucks), so it's hard to say where I'd be without it, but I'm pretty sure I'd still be ahead of my old gains.

"Be excellent to each other." -Bill and Ted

• FieselFitz's Avatar Prince Charming 1100 1355 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

For me personaly the Reward Track feels pretty good. And if i hadn't bought the Mini Expansion with Gold i would also stand on around 10K. So i guess it is not that big of a deal to reach 10k.

Also the leveling up after lvl 50 is pretty fast. 

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Riffraff's Avatar 755 361 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

The new system feels great to me AFTER they made their tweaks.

I bought the Tavern Pass on Day 1 of the new system, so I've always had that boost, and I play a lot - but I am at 14,600 gold saved so far in this expansion which is by far a new record for me (even when you factor in the XP boost from the paid pass). Given that the next expansion won't hit for another month, possibly more (Iksar wasn't sure on the timing given the challenges of continued WFH during one of his Twitter AMAs), I will have a good deal more gold.

With the daily quests, I am leveling 1.5-2 levels a day (probably averaging 75 gold a day), sometimes more if I get in a groove and play a bunch in the evening. The weekly quests with the 20% XP boost helped me charge through 6 or 7 levels yesterday.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.