How to buy the pre-order (or anything) cheaper within Blizzard Shop without any problems/illegal actions?

Rise of Shadows
    Lava Coil 305 159 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago

I wrote a guide on how to buy from Mexico on HP.  I haven't used it this expansion, but has worked for me and most users for previous ones.  Hope it helps

1. Go to google wallet settings https://pay.google.com/payments/u/0/home#settings
    2. Scroll down to Country/Region and attempt to edit it. You'll get a tooltip to make a new profile instead. Click this
    3. Use an address generator to fill out your address in Mexico. Use your real info for everything else, such as name. http://www.datafakegenerator.com/generador.php
    4. Select your old google wallet with your home country. Scroll to the bottom of the settings menu to delete it
    5. Add your card to the Mexico wallet. Make sure to put your real billing address, not a fake one
    6. Open HS on your android or android emulator, such as Nox
    7. Your system may still display the wrong/old price but tap to buy a bundle anyway. Don't worry, you won't actually buy anything until after a few more confirmation screens
    8. HS will connect to google play for payment. It should display the cost for Mexico, but sometimes converted to a different currency. From here, make your purchase normally
      1. If you get the error "your payment cannot be completed", contact Google and your bank to let them know your accounts haven't been commandeered by a Russian hacker
        1. If Google tells you there is a "currency missmatch" and your bank tells you there are no charges, wait to contact Google again later and hope for a more lax representative.  There have been several instances where people have run into this situation and resolved it by simply hitting different Google reps
    9. Profit. Also enjoy cheaper prices on everything else in the play store too!

The "A"s of FAQ

• No VPN or spoofing required at any time. Using these may actually cause problems
    • Does not work with PayPal or iOS
    • Does work with emulators. In fact, if the above guide doesn't work, I recommend doing the steps again from 6 onwards with Nox
    • Does not work with Argentina because they are region-locked. Mexico and Russia have been confirmed to work, the others are untested. Feel free to try the rest of them
    • Tested on all servers except China
    • If you don't have a google wallet account, just skip the delete your profile part
    • If you already have a google account, making a new one (rather than a new google wallet) has been reported to interfere with the payment process
    • You can delete your Mexican google wallet after this is done and make yourself your old account back. Personally, I'm keeping it Mexican for the better play store deals though 
    180 29 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

Indeed... it was your guide on hearthpwn. Well done ;)

80 2 Posts Joined 06/24/2019

Thanks for guides guys! I have one question though. Are there any chances of getting banned for doing this? It would be my first time and I just want my account to be safe :)

780 505 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Quote From razingo

Thanks for guides guys! I have one question though. Are there any chances of getting banned for doing this? It would be my first time and I just want my account to be safe :)

If you change your address to Mexico, it's not likely that you'll be banned. However, it's EXTREMELY likely that you'll be deported to Mexico by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, so be aware.

Lava Coil 305 159 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From OmarComing
    Quote From razingo

If you change your address to Mexico, it's not likely that you'll be banned. However, it's EXTREMELY likely that you'll be deported to Mexico by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, so be aware.

I mean, it's a children's card game.  They'd probably just put you in a cage with the other children instead.  As a gamer, you're probably living without soap/toothpaste anyway lol

On a more serious note, I've been helping people using this method since boomsday and no one has gotten banned yet.  It's perfectly safe :)

225 210 Posts Joined 08/01/2019
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago

This is an amazing guide. Thank you everyone.

I am just wondering, is there any reason why you use Mexico as the new country?

505 222 Posts Joined 07/03/2019

Could anyone tell me, how much it costs now on mexican store?

370 36 Posts Joined 06/22/2019
    Quote From dib
    Quote From Esparanta
    Quote From dib

I tried getting Blizzard balance on the korean site but got a message that I could only purchase balance in my local currency.

I believe payments can only work with credit card.

I wasn't able to select credit card as a payment option, only Blizzard balance

That just happened to me too. Guess I'll have to keep buying with my Brazilian Google Wallet Account. It's a good deal too

LordNelson#21418 EU

1300 and 800 Mx Pesos respectively

55 3 Posts Joined 01/30/2020
    Posted 2 years, 3 months ago

ohhh im confused. can someone help me ?

505 222 Posts Joined 07/03/2019
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago

Guys, do you happen to know where to see regional price?

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago

I don’t mean to ressurect this post but this topic is so interesting and I was wondering if there is the possibility of using this trick on PC or iOS/Mac devices. 

Thanks!

10 1 Posts Joined 08/07/2021
    Posted 9 months, 1 week ago

i have argentina account and i want buy it because i want to spend many 60 packs xD so mad cheap.. hate europe for it cost 69 eur for 60 packs.. 

so any way u can help or any tips for it then? :D thank you 

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.