Rewards Track: Current progress 2.0

Forged in the Barrens
    Charmander 395 129 Posts Joined 09/06/2019
    Posted 8 months, 3 weeks ago

I hit level 70 & Diamond 9 (1 star) after going an insane 20-4 (w/14 win-streak) playing Secret Paladin.

485 222 Posts Joined 07/03/2019

Finally, have got LVL 70! Can construct and paly decks for getting achievements.

Crossroads Historian 610 699 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Lvl 70, 20% exp boost and a pack of 40 dust. :)

Squirtle 945 746 Posts Joined 03/22/2019

Still no battlepass sadly. But I got to level 68 already. Still looking for that last legendary card (hoping it is not samuro as I still plan to but the pass in little time) before I craft stuff and save for the miniset (have 1500 unspent gold in case there is a hero I want so I am well prepared for the miniset though)

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

Ice Rager 835 600 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I've hit level 65 despite only playing 3 times in the pat two weeks. I've been grinding a lot of Demon Hunter because I am oh so close to that 1,000-win portrait, which has predictably led to a lot of losses (suffered 10 straight Ls while playing a Lifesteal DH, my tilt was inconceivable). Paladins are a damn curse right now. 

Prince Charming 1595 971 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

All right, all right, all right... I finally hit level 100. Groovy Baby! 🤘

In front of me is only the bonus part of the rewards track left. So, let us see how far I will be able to get till the fat lady sings this time around 🤭

How are you all doing at this moment? Progressing smoothly I reckon.

740 335 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

I'm at level 89 today, nearly 90. Not playing as much the last 1-2 weeks. Logging on for dailies and then that's about it.

Will the release of new Tier 2 hero portraits (obtainable after completing every 200 levels on the reward tracks) change your future amount of play? I am not so sure yet.

If they stick with two tiers in total, I will be able to obtain all the Tier 2 hero portraits sooner anyways than the Tier 1 hero portraits. Also, I am not at all familiar with the WoW armors and therefore I have no real affinity with them other than my own taste for their graphics.

Personally, I like the Rogue hero portrait and by picking it up should incentivize me to play Rogue even more. Same goes for the Demon Hunter hero portrait (which I like less though).

On a somewhat lighter but related sidenote, do you think there might be a threshold of too much collectible stuff added to HS too quickly which could scare off some potential collectors? 

What is your opinion on these matters?

1410 1401 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

Personally, I like the Rogue hero portrait and by picking it up should incentivize me to play Rogue even more. Same goes for the Demon Hunter hero portrait (which I like less though).

On a somewhat lighter but related sidenote, do you think there might be a threshold of too much collectible stuff added to HS too quickly which could scare off some potential collectors? 

What is your opinion on these matters?

For me, the recent flood of hero skins is what finally got me to stop trying to have all of them. Now I only get them if I actually expect to use them (or they're part of the big pre-order bundle which I get more for the packs than anything else), which is a healthier approach so I'm happy about it.

If the daunting task forces collectors into making more rational decisions, then that's definitely a good thing. Not so much if instead they throw more and more at the game to get everything. 

As for the Tier 2* skins, I'm definitely going with Valeera first again. It'll be my 6th Valeera skin, but will still end up being used more than any of the others due to how much of a rogue main I am. Plus, unlike a lot of the other classes, rogue doesn't have a non-basic hero that I just like way more than I will ever like the basic character. (The odds I use Gul'dan, Garrosh or Illidan over their more friendly counterparts is minuscule.) Given how little I expect to use most of them, I have no incentive to grind the rewards track to get them faster.

* It looks like rogue got T2 with the Book of Heroes portrait, so Valeera got T5 instead. DH was of course way too late to the WoW party to have a T2 set.

Will the release of new Tier 2 hero portraits (obtainable after completing every 200 levels on the reward tracks) change your future amount of play? I am not so sure yet.

Free cosmetics yay! As a (mostly) F2P I've been low on fun skins, don't have any alt. for Shaman and I still stick around with the likes of Khadgar, Lunara, Maiev and Nemsy. Yes, CHADgar and Maiev are awesome, but some options would be nice. But I will not play more, the rewards will come as they come.

As for the Tier 2 skins, Valeera looks FIRE and Jaina is also really cool. I will definitely choose one of those or Thrall, I'm not completely sold on the chunky blue armor yet but it's about time for some variety.

120 35 Posts Joined 04/11/2021

Lvl 83 today with battlepass. Playing mostly arena so abit less xp gained pr hour. 

Zombie 845 591 Posts Joined 12/03/2019
    Posted 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I can already feel bored trying to level up. Facing both Hunter and Paladin kinda make me want to stop playing. I'm not really rushing it, and so I'm lagging behind on level 80 with no battlepass. I feel lucky to be able to exploit 3000xp with weekly quest bug back then, along with the completion of 80% of bonus XP achievements.

I don't know if I have the urge to play that often anymore, just gonna do quests and wait on the miniset for now.

Knowledge is Power

Eevee 1135 735 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

After another week I´ve hit lvl 90 with 90% achievements done (missing the 200 sigils, 600 Sermon buffs,100 rank spells, copying 5 secrets and building golems rank 2 and 3, since I don´t own the Kazakus). Got the coin and feel pretty much as h0lysatan above me, it´s getting quite boring. After hitting lvl 100 you got nothing to be excited for, just plain gold.

Anyway, where are you all? How far are you with your XP achievements? Which hero are you choosing this time? Any other thoughts? Let us know :)

Happy leveling all!

Global Moderator Barrens Sleuth 1980 2523 Posts Joined 10/20/2018
    Quote From Alleria

After another week I´ve hit lvl 90 with 90% achievements done (missing the 200 sigils, 600 Sermon buffs,100 rank spells, copying 5 secrets and building golems rank 2 and 3, since I don´t own the Kazakus). Got the coin and feel pretty much as h0lysatan above me, it´s getting quite boring. After hitting lvl 100 you got nothing to be excited for, just plain gold.

Anyway, where are you all? How far are you with your XP achievements? Which hero are you choosing this time? Any other thoughts? Let us know :)

Happy leveling all!

Im LVL 52 rn, seems like i havent moved much in two weeks from 35-ish. But that is fine, I dont play that much, mostly BGs every so often and doing Quests, so it goes about as well as expected considering.

Without the Tavern pass, it is kinda bare and you mostly just open gold rewards, and the occasional Year of pack or Tavern Ticket isnt that much exciting. The free legendary was nice tho, but not like it was my goal to rush it or anything. I dont mind the gold rewards in general, with the Hero Skins hitting shop for gold, iv spend a couple thousand gold on em already, so in a sense, that is my reward. I did like the golden cards, i like golden cards in general, more so the ones that generate another card, so that was cool.

I get that the Tavern Pass is the new way to monetize the game and you get extra bling, that is all fine, im ok with how the non-Tavern pass road looks, but it doesnt excite me, and it definitely does not keep me engaged to lvl up for some rewards down the road. I guess just knowing i will hit lvl100 eventually and will get to pick the skin is enough for me, if i had to actively play each day to be able to do that, in my position, i would probably just not do that, but would be bummed out about it. So like i said, nothing too exciting for me, but im fine with what im getting right now.

Core Set 2021 - Year of the GryphonHearthstone Mercenaries
    ~ Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know! ~
    ~ Join us on Discord ~

Red Riding Hood 1570 1062 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Level 70 - no battlepass.

Should get the level 75 golden epic in about a week or so - then it's just gold gold gold (except for the hero at 100).

All generalizations are false.

Quote From Alleria

Happy leveling all!

Take it easy, you are quite far in the track compared to most people, you wil just burn out. But yeah, hoping for more achivement xp reward so it encourage you to try diffrent deck

I am currently at level 108 and I picked up Demonbane Illidan, but did not use him ever since yet. Demon Hunter is not one of the top dogs now unfortunately.

I have to agree with the meta being quite boring at this moment. Hopefully Team 5 will address it soon™.

By the way, did anyone notice that the seasonal epic card (of April) was a duplicate? I am missing quite a few Wild epics still, but did not receive any of them. Perhaps only Standard cards are offered as seasonal rewards? Although somewhat understandable, it is not mentioned specifically anywhere in-game 🤔

EDIT: Seasonal ranked ladder rewards are indeed Standard only cards according to this official Blizzard blog post.

I am currently at level 108 and I picked up Demonbane Illidan, but did not use him ever since yet. Demon Hunter is not one of the top dogs now unfortunately.

I have to agree with the meta being quite boring at this moment. Hopefully Team 5 will address it soon™.

By the way, did anyone notice that the seasonal epic card (of April) was a duplicate? I am missing quite a few Wild epics still, but did not receive any of them. Perhaps only Standard cards are offered as seasonal rewards? Although somewhat understandable, it is not mentioned specifically anywhere in-game 🤔

Grats with lvl 100. With that speed you will be lvl 400 waay before the next xpac hit

Thanks! Indeed I completely finished the previous rewards track about 2½ weeks too early, before the new expansion launched. I will slow down eventually and take it a bit easier this time around though, no worries 😁

Anyone else having trouble claiming the tier 2 portrat as a reward for a total of 200 levels..?

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.