Rewards Track: Current progress 2.0

Forged in the Barrens
    590 663 Posts Joined 03/14/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

Jepp,couldn't claim anything even though I'm closer to 400 than 200.

Prince Charming 1820 1091 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

Yes, it is bugged and being looked into by Team 5. Aside from unable to claim any hero portrait, the calculation is also a bit off. It currently says I am at cumulative level 466, but it should be 468 instead (350 + 118 = 468). I guess they have not tested this new feature properly, but that is the "quality" of what we have seen for quite a lot of recent patches now unfortunately (notice the the growing list of bugfixes).

It'll Be Done in No Time! » [ 255 / 500 ]

1595 1575 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 1 year ago
    Quote From NebuchadnezzarHS

Yes, it is bugged and being looked into by Team 5. Aside from unable to claim any hero portrait, the calculation is also a bit off. It currently says I am at cumulative level 466, but it should be 468 instead (350 + 118 = 468). I guess they have not tested this new feature properly, but that is the quality of what we have seen for quite a lot of recent patches now.

I wonder if you/we are missing 2 levels because we start at level 1 with 0XP, so level 1 doesn't contribute. In that case, I'd blame the silly choice to start at level 1 instead of level 0, rather than a bug.

Posted 1 year ago

Sounds plausible indeed. I would still consider it a bug though, but rather a very silly and somewhat explainable one. They could easily "fix" it by simply adding a single bonus +1 level per rewards track for that cumulative level count. I see no other real solution because I assume most people will simply not understand the calculation otherwise (like I did before).

Eevee 1165 784 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

Yes, it is bugged and being looked into by Team 5. Aside from unable to claim any hero portrait, the calculation is also a bit off. It currently says I am at cumulative level 466, but it should be 468 instead (350 + 118 = 468). I guess they have not tested this new feature properly, but that is the "quality" of what we have seen for quite a lot of recent patches now unfortunately (notice the the growing list of bugfixes).

Yeah, I´m "missing" two levels as well, might be what AngryShuckie said about not counting the starting 1st lvls.

I can´t claim the second tier Hero as well (I´m close to 350 total lvls), but I´m sure they will fix it sooner or later :D

Please be kind to each other

150 41 Posts Joined 04/11/2021
    Posted 1 year ago
    Quote From Alleria

Yeah, I´m "missing" two levels as well, might be what AngryShuckie said about not counting the starting 1st lvls.

I can´t claim the second tier Hero as well (I´m close to 350 total lvls), but I´m sure they will fix it sooner or later :D

You can first claim the 2nd hero at lvl 400

Posted 1 year ago
    Quote From Schalde1982
    Quote From Alleria

You should get the second tier hero for every 200 lvls, but it´s bugged when you´re already past the first 200 - the first achievement is marked as claimed, but you can´t choose the hero. Here´s the tweet from Celestalon:

"We're aware of the Tavern Regular achievement starting out already claimed for people with >200 levels already. Working on a fix!"

150 41 Posts Joined 04/11/2021
    Posted 1 year ago
    Quote From Alleria
    Quote From Schalde1982
    Quote From Alleria

You should get the second tier hero for every 200 lvls, but it´s bugged when you´re already past the first 200 - the first achievement is marked as claimed, but you can´t choose the hero. Here´s the tweet from Celestalon:

"We're aware of the Tavern Regular achievement starting out already claimed for people with >200 levels already. Working on a fix!"

The first tier is also bugged it dosent even say claimed for m

Posted 1 year ago

Okay, so the Tavern Regular achievement is fixed now and I was able to choose my Tier 2 hero - Nemesis Gul'dan.

Which one did you all claim?

Posted 1 year ago

I claimed Deathmantle Valeera. However, this issue has not been properly fixed at all, because I was only able to claim one single Tier 2 hero portrait instead of two, even though I have met the requirements. The achievement progress states that both first two stages have been claimed today which is not true at all.

These silly issues are really starting to piss me off now, because as a programmer myself I feel the quality of the added features is currently well below par and honestly very close to being outright unacceptable. Do they even test their code themselves at all or are we their beta testers? If the latter is the case, we should all be on their payroll list.

EDIT: Apparently, they are aware that the bug is still present and is being fixed in waves? Seriously what the heck? Perhaps, I should try to get employed at Blizzard and dive into their code to see what kind of pasta dish it really is🤣

Crossroads Historian 630 728 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

I went with Ten Storm Thrall, finally an alternative portrait for my favorite class! Next time It will definitely be Valeera or Jaina.

Mangletooth 445 85 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

Currently at 75 (no tavern pass) and had just enough total levels to pick Transcendence Anduin.
    Priest is my least played class but thought this one is pretty cool and I like the emotes.

Charmander 395 129 Posts Joined 09/06/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

I just hit level 91 today after spending the last 2 days doing achievements (54%). As for my Tier 2 Hero, I went with Garrosh of Wrath as I still don't have an alt for Warrior.

Posted 1 year ago

So cool that everyone here chose different Tier 2 hero so far :D Love the diversity :)

On topic, yesterday, after another week, I´ve hit lvl 100 and picked Uther Lawbringer - I like the book detail, even tho it might be the most hated portrait by now. Next one will be Felheart Gul'dan, cause he looks so badass, but I have many cool Warlock portraits (like N'Zoth my fav), so I don´t need it right away.

Squirtle 975 767 Posts Joined 03/22/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

Almost level 90 here! Chose Garrosh as he looks so baddas!

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

Posted 1 year ago

I just hit level 133 today, a thirdway until the end of the current Rewards Track 🏁

I chose Felravager Illidan as my second T2 hero reward. It certainly is not one of my favorite hero portraits but should get plenty usage until I finally reach a 1000 Demon Hunter wins (next year maybe).

The third hero portrait will definitely be Dragonstalker Rexxar, because he looks absolutely amazing with that awesome shiny golden Dragon armor. ROAR!! 🐲

Posted 1 year ago

I got to say another sweet thing about the Barrens Tavern Pass is the best Coin unlocked at level 90, The Kazakus Coin!!!!

Posted 1 year ago

Is this thread dead? I didn't want to double post but nobody has posted since.

I am currently level 104 & I chose Nightslayer Valeera as my reward.

Also I'm Diamond 2 (1 star) which is the highest rank I've been since I started playing Hearthstone back in open beta!!

Ice Rager 835 630 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

I'm at Level 81, been ranking up with Primordial Clown Druid which almost took me to legend. It just stomped all over everything in the first few days after the nerfs, but it's an instant loss to any aggro deck if you can't ramp up to your top-end cards by turn 5. I fooled around with a Frenzy Control Warrior so I could give my Overlord Saurfang a spin, it's a lot of fun but it's not very competitive. 

I just got the second Xyrella skin at level 80, and it's so lackluster. There's not even that much animation in it. Blizzard really needs to make more of these portraits worthwhile, I feel like I didn't get my money's worth with the Tavern pass since half of the locked portraits are very subpar (the only good ones are the first two Kurtrus skins, the 1st and last Xyrella skins, and the Firefang Rexxar). The Rokara ones are absolutely horrible, and my gripe is that her artwork has been very inconsistent in everything she's on. Her face looks different in all three skins, in the legendary card, and even in Rancor and Conditioning (Rank 1). They really did this cool character dirty with inconsistent, uninspired art. 

Magma Rager 710 411 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Posted 1 year ago

Got the 100 today. My second pic was Arcanist  Jaina. No easy choice since I got 1000 win Jaina just recently and love the fire theme.

As for the achievment rewards, i'm super happy with Valeera but not sure what i'm gonna pick next... Guldan is nice but i have the difficult choice between Mecha Jaraxxus and N'zoth already... Maybe Druid? But Hamul is still so fresh! 

Am I the only one that's suffering from portrait overdose? 

1000 win portraits were nice at the time but i would much prefer an upgraded frame to show this  achievment EVERY game, not only when i pick the portrait. 

Winner winner chicken dinner

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.