Solving The Meta Again - Landmark Nasus

• TheTriferianGeneral's Avatar Soldier 450 635 Posts Joined 02/10/2020
    Posted 1 week, 6 days ago

I mean it's pretty obvious that he is playing that social game with us and yeah we kinda should know better and ignore him.

However there is so little going on on this forum that taking his invitations to argue aren't too bad.

We really should start opening own debates, being constructive on those and have a good time right? 

I am not tooo motivated to take the moderator job right now but if nobody else is into it I could take it.

Anyways thank you for the tipp we gonna find a solution on that end :)

• Nifty129's Avatar 275 425 Posts Joined 05/29/2020
    Posted 1 week, 6 days ago

Actually I don't really care how good of a player I am, but youre right if you're a troll you shouldn't interact with me because you will likely loose any satisfaction you might have gained with your trolling behavior on account of being poorly informed, and just unlikeable and wrong.

----- 

Like if you have cogent points about deck brewing, meta balance, and card design I'm happy to talk to you about that. If your whole purpose is character assassination and trying to make other people feel bad about themselves your time is absolutely wasted on me let me assure you.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.