TF Ezreal - The Sleeper Deck Of Patch 1.2

• Nifty129's Avatar 390 643 Posts Joined 05/29/2020
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago

Been having a blast with this Bilgewater, P and Z control list.

It seems to have favorable matchups against everything but yoink Sejuani, which is probably the best deck in the game right now.

Don't let this one pass you by.

Deck ID Not Found

Before I get asked sleight of hand is a discard tool like you would find in mtg, it is not a yoink tool, so that's why we don't want pilfered goods.

Hey what do you know, Ezreal TF is top tier now

https://lor.mobalytics.gg/decks/bruod4pla4s47cktkfn0

Unfortunately it runs your standard yoink package but oh well

• Hellcopter's Avatar 260 306 Posts Joined 02/09/2020

Sigh!

If you have been paying attention to other topics other then your own, you would know this EZ/TF version is very similar to the one that was created on this very forum, that included Riptide Rex as a core card, which isn't in your list or any older list.
    The Riptide Rex TF/EZ plays VERY DIFFERENTLY from the standard combo TF/EZ.
    Unlike its predecessors, it has a pro-active plan to put pressure, to the point Ezreal only plays a finisher role.
    Most games ends without him even being played. The old TF/EZ is a combo oriented deck that either requires TF or EZ leveled up to win games.

I will restrain myself from this point onwards to post in any of your threads unless the subject is very interesting.

Hearthstone: Me vs Firebat -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09NCE81owjo

Dude it's just a yoink deck with TF Ezreal this one's from Swim's website, but feel free to go on patting yourself on the back troll. I swear this game has all of 2 sets in it and everyone thinks they are rebel deck builders. This ain't mtg man, there aren't that many possibilities so get over yourself.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.