hope you are keeping well and safe!
(apologies in advance posting here, but clearly Custom section and no thread available for Custom - Other. thank you for your understanding!)
I would like to recommend a new card game that plays very much like a RPG, and thus a good adaptation for Board Games.
Imagine all those RPG that you love; the excitement with real-time combat, and the strategic reward in making the right choice at the right time!
Of having the different classes and capitalising on their strengths in battle?
The anticipation of all happening simultaneously while you have nanoseconds to decide and make the next move…
But what if you had a card game that could emulate this unique experience?
“LoF: Card Tales” aims to do just that.
I am currently working on the game with very limited available publicly, but ready to demo the game if anyone would like to try. Please note I'm not looking to monetise this, just trying to bring a new Game to the fore!
Reach out on the threadOr message me directly with your interest and we can setup a Demo.
Here's how I genuinely see the game; happy to take critics once you try it out!
Card Structure link
Some of the issues addressed, making ‘LoF: Card Tales’ a unique TCG, are:
- No mana screw / mana flood
- Truly countless strategies, with no genuine power creep, as each Hero (3 per game) have their inherent strengths and weaknesses – irrespective of what cards you play
- Realistic opportunity to play all cards of your deck (all you assembled to use), minimising chance of not ever getting to see the best cards
- Game turns happen simultaneously, without the drawback of cards not impacting gameplay. Also, a game cannot drag endlessly as there are limited turns to test your wits.
- Rather than Card Quantity, there is a focus on Card Quality so that all players can be on par at a start of a Game and enjoy putting their Heroes to the test
See you on the battlefield!
Moved to Off-topic/Video Games.
Btw, the link leads to an empty folder, not sure if there isnt stuff yet, or maybe you didnt set it to public or something?
~ Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know! ~~ Join us on Discord ~
Thanks for the feedback sinti.
It could open for me, but I wonder if anything to do with permissions. I can no longer Edit the post - I wonder if because it was moved (just shows the prefix, not the post content)
Here goes the image link from another provider: Card Structure
And extra a new link giving a better idea on one of the key points published about the game; how we solve the traditional TCG Mana issues!
LoF Card Tales: Mana
Looking forward to all feedback and some critics after you try it out. Ask for an online Demo - it's Free!
Quote From LoFCardTalesThanks for the feedback sinti.It could open for me, but I wonder if anything to do with permissions. I can no longer Edit the post - I wonder if because it was moved (just shows the prefix, not the post content)
You are probably trying to edit the thread, the upper "Edit" button. For your post, you need to hit "Edit" at the end of your post ;-)
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.