This page contains affiliate links to Amazon.
Everyone wants card packs during a new expansion but did you know you can get them cheaper than normal? By using Amazon Coins and the Amazon App Store, you can get discounts as high as 30% on Hearthstone card packs.
What Do I Need?
It's easy to get started with Amazon Coins!
- Have an Amazon account in a region that supports discounted Amazon Coins.
- A credit card or Amazon gift card to purchase Amazon Coins on the site.
- An Android device capable of installing the Amazon App Store and Hearthstone through it. *
iOS users can use a PC to install an Android emulator which can in turn install the App Store and Hearthstone.
How it Works
- Amazon Coins are worth 1 cent each (in the US).
- Buy Amazon Coins at a discount (ranges based on how many you purchase at a time)
- Load up Hearthstone on your Android device (or emulator) that you have installed through the Amazon App Store.
- Purchase in-game packs via Hearthstone using your Amazon Coins.
How High are the Discounts?
- Currently, the lowest discount worth mentioning is 11% when purchasing 500 coins for $4.45 (a savings of $0.55).
- The highest discount is 20% when purchasing 50,000 coins for $400 (a savings of $100).
- You will likely want the 10,000 coins deal when pre-ordering expansions and buying additional packs. This is discounted at 19% - $81 for $100 worth of packs!
- The highest discount ever seen on Amazon Coins was 30%.
Buy Amazon Coins for Cheaper Hearthstone Packs
Ready to dive in and get some cheaper Hearthstone packs? Click here to buy Amazon Coins.