It's time for the first of three Masters Tour event, and this time we're heading to Las Vegas, Nevada. Over 350 players from Asia-Pacific, Americas and Europe regions gather to fight over three days for their share of the glory and the $500.000 prizepool (up from the initial $250.000 thanks to the community). Find out all the details below.
REMINDER: Don't forget to tune in as Twitch drops are active again. You'll get one Rise of Shadows pack for three-hour watch and another with six hours.
Masters Tour in a nutshell
- 200+ players through open qualifiers and some more through invites (Full player list for Las Vegas)
- Interested in trying out a qualifier yourself? Here's a guide I made some time ago.
- Three events this year: Americas (Las Vegas, June 14-16), Asia-Pacific (Seoul, August 16-18), and Europe (Bucharest, October 18-20)
- Best performing players of 2019 Masters Tour events are eligible for invites to the 2020 Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Specialist format is used throughout the tournament
- All games are played as Best-of-3, exclulding the finals which will be Best-of-5
- A total of 12 Swiss rounds, with Top 8 advancing to dual tournament format groups
- Day 1: 7 rounds of Swiss, players with 4 or more wins advancing to day 2
- Day 2: 5 rounds of Swiss and the initial matches of Top 8
- Day 3: The rest of Top 8 matches
In case your timezone isn't listed below, check out the sidebar on the official tournament site. It should display the schedule in your local time.
|June 14||9:00||12:00||18:00||1:00 (June 15)|
|June 15||9:00||12:00||18:00||1:00 (June 16)|
|June 16||9:00||12:00||18:00||1:00 (June 17)|
You should be watching this through Twitch though so you'd get those packs, remember!