It's the Burndown, Felfire style! Get a deck, hero power and treasure. Keep 'em if you win!
We've got last year's Felfire Festival Tavern Brawl returning with a new name and pretty crazy changes.
If you aren't familiar with the "burndown" style brawls, here's how it works!
- Queue up into Tavern Brawl and be given a deck created by an algorithm to get spells and minions based on a theme and mana curve.
- Each deck is given a different number in addition to its theme. The more a deck wins, the more it will spread!
- If you win your match, you'll keep your deck for the next brawl. Your score is recorded with that deck and displayed to your opponent at the end of the game.
- If you lose your match, you'll be given your opponent's deck for the next brawl.
Here are the two big differences!
- You'll receive a new Hero Power in addition to your deck so don't expect to be playing with the basics.
- On your first turn, a passive treasure will activate!
Hero Power & Passives
Some combinations witnessed to show you what cool stuff is possible. This is in no way an exhaustive list. Tell us what you're seeing in the comments below!