Just a few weeks ago we had a round of Twitch pack drops for the Hearthstone Masters Tour and they're back again! Get yourself at least two card packs by watching Hearthstone Esports this weekend.
- Watch three hours of the stream, earn a Rise of Shadows pack.
- Watch six hours of the stream, earn a second Rise of Shadows pack.
Additional, random drops are also available! If you're lucky enough, you can win a Classic Card Pack by simply watching the stream. Each hour the streams are live, Blizzard is giving away 1500 Classic Packs for a total of 58500 packs!
If you're interested, you'll want to login to your Twitch account, go to settings, and then connect your Battle.net account. Remember that drops are only active during the stream and we're going to have more, wonderfully formatted information on the event closer to it.
- Stream is up on July 12, 13, & 14 with 13 hour broadcasting days.
- You can watch from 2 AM - 3 PM PDT.
- For those in the eastern timezone, that's 5 AM - 6 PM EDT.
- CEST folks are looking to watch between 11 AM - 12 AM.
Here's the full post from Blizzard.
Twitch Drops are back for the Grandmasters Season 1 Playoffs! You will earn one Rise of Shadows pack for watching 3 hours of the broadcast (consecutive or non-consecutive) on any of our official channels during the designated timeframes. Keep watching for a total of 6 hours and you’ll be granted another pack! On top of that, 1,500 lucky eligible viewers will be randomly rewarded with Classic card packs every hour.
Grandmasters Season 1 Playoffs
- Dates/Times: July 12-14, 2am–3pm PT
- Time accrual drops: Two Rise of Shadows Card Packs
- Random drops: 1,500 Classic Card Packs per hour of broadcast
But First, Link Your Accounts!
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your Twitch.tv and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your rewards.