The patch that Blizzard announced yesterday, bringing nerfs to Kael'thas Sunstrider and Mindrender Illucia, is now live!
Mobile players, please be patient as the update hits your app store of choice. Mobile updates always lag behind those on desktop.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider now changes the third spell cast to cost (1) (Up from 0)
- Mindrender Illucia now costs 3 (Up from 2)
- Gentle Megasaur has been removed from the Battlegrounds minion pool.
- Arcane Cannon has been removed from Battlegrounds minion pool.
Minion Stat Changes
- Rabid Saurolisk now has 4 Attack (Up from 3).
- Monstrous Macaw now has 4 Attack and 3 Health (Up from 3/2)
- Mama Bear now has 4 Attack and 4 Health (Down from 5/5)
- The effect now gives Beasts +4/+4.
- Tavern Tier moved from 6 to 5
- Goldrinn, the Great Wolf now gives minions +5/+5 (Up from +4/+4)
- Rat Pack is now in Tier 3 (Up from Tier 2).
- Pack Leader is now in Tier 2 (Down from Tier 3).
- Primalfin Lookout is now in Tier 4 (Down from Tier 5)
- Now only Discovers minions from your current Tavern Tier or below.
- Nat Pagle, Extreme Angler - After this attacks and kills a minion, add a random minion to your hand.
- [REMOVED] Lady Vashj has been removed from the Battlegrounds Hero pool.
- [NERF] Captain Eudora's Buried Treasure Hero Power now starts with 5 Digs left (Up from 4).
- [BUFF] Reno Jackson's Gonna Be Rich! Hero Power now costs 0 (Down from 2)
- [BUFF] The Lich King's Reborn Rites Hero Power now costs 0 (Down from 1)
- Galakrond's Greed Hero Power now freezes the minion added to Bob’s Tavern.