This weekend was home to the Chinese Grandmasters 2020 Season 2 Playoffs tournament, which decided the final player going to the Hearthstone World Championships 2020 in December. You can re-live the action with our spoiler-free post below.
These were the eight players that qualified for the second Chinese Playoffs tournament of the year.
Results & VoDs
You can find the results of the two days of competition from the spoiler below.
Day 1 (VoDs):
- Group A Initial: Tianming vs Liooon 0-3
- Group A Initial: Bleau vs XiaoT 2-3
- Group B Initial: XHope vs XC 3-1
- Group B Initial: Leaoh vs Yueying 3-2
- Group A Winners: Liooon vs XiaoT 0-3
- Group B Winners: XHope vs Leaoh 0-3
Day 2 (VoDs):
- Group A Elimination: Tianming vs Bleau 2-3
- Group B Elimination: XC vs Yueying 3-2
- Group A Decider: Liooon vs Bleau 0-3
- Group B Decider: XHope vs XC 2-3
- Semifinal #1: Leaoh vs Bleau 3-1
- Semifinal #2: XiaoT vs XC 3-1
- Final: XiaoT vs Leaoh 3-2
Top 2 Decklists
These were the decks brought by the finalists for the last esports tournament of Scholomance Academy.
World Championship Participants
With the result of this tournament, we now know all the 8 participants in the upcoming World Championship between 12th and 14th December.