Update: Blizzard has announced additional details on the event since we posted and we've updated it.
Winter Veil is starting this week! We've got a new Legendary Quest chain arriving in tomorrow's game update that will reward Darkmoon Faire packs!
- These quests appear one at a time in your quest log.
- The quests have their own dedicated slot and won't overwrite your existing daily quests.
- The Winter Veil Wreath card back is going to return as an item in the in-game shop for 500 Gold.
- Gift Exchange Tavern Brawl and Wacky Waxy Winter Veil Tavern Brawl return.
We don't yet have all the details on what you'll need to do to complete these quests, but what we can tell you is we'll have that information datamined once the patch hits so stay tuned.
Winter Veil is underway! Get into the holiday spirit by completing a Legendary Quest chain that rewards a total of 4 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs! These two quests will appear one at a time on your Quest Log and will not override any of your other quests.
Gift Exchange Tavern Brawl
The Great Father is dropping crates on the battlefield! Get a gift each time you smash your opponent’s crate or your own! Completing the Gift Exchange Tavern Brawl will reward the Winter Veil Treat card back! If you’ve already collected the card back, you’ll earn 1 Classic card pack instead.
Wacky Waxy Winter Veil Tavern Brawl
Greatfather Kobold got a little carried away with the presents. He’s wrapped up the strongest creatures and Heroes in Azeroth! Free them! Completing the Wacky Waxy Winter Veil Tavern Brawl will reward 1 Classic card pack.
Winter Veil Wreath Card Back Returns
The Winter Veil Wreath card back is returning to the in-game shop! You can purchase this festive card back for 500 Gold of $2.99 at any point between December 15-29.
Hearthstone Patch 19.2
Looking for more information on the December 15 patch? Here's all our coverage!
- Standard card balance changes - Demon Hunter Nerfed!
- Old Gods join Battlegrounds with New Spells and Minions
- Winter Veil 2020 In-Game Event Details
- Garrosh and Uther Getting Book of Heros Chapters in December and January
- Hearthstone Duels Hero Power and Treasure Unlock Requirements are Being Reduced This Week
- Hearthstone No Longer Playable on Mobile Devices With Less Than 2GB of Memory
- Details on the Hearthstone Progression System Update Arriving December 15