The second Hearthstone event of WSOE Online series takes place this weekend, and this time the players are venturing to Battlegrounds instead of Standard. Four invited teams will battle it out against four qualified teams over two days for their share of the $10,000 prize pool. You can find everything you need to know below.
Four teams, each consisting of two players, were invited for the event.
- Team FollowUs! - Rdu & Simi (Simay)
- Team Dinosaur - Sjow & SirSalty
- Team Happy Cow - Twlevewins & Slysssa
- Team Solary - Vinz & Oliech
Another four teams battled their way to the tournament through two-day qualifiers consisting of 246 hopeful teams.
- Team Kavan - kavan753120 & AutumnWater
- Team YEPBoat - MrIncredible (Eedwards226) & Alucard
- Team Purpul Eggs - MrPurpul & Cherkash
- Team Dream - jkirek & HapaBear
Day 1: Playoff Groups
- Two groups, four teams each
- Each group will have two invited and two qualified teams
- Top two teams from each group advance to the Playoffs
- 6 consecutive games of play per group
Day 2: Final Group
- One group of four teams
- 8 consecutive games of play in the group
During both days, the players will earn points for their teams based on their finish in each lobby as follows:
- 10 points
- 8 points
- 7 points
- 6 points
- 4 points
- 3 points
- 2 points
- 1 point
|December 19||10:00||13:00||19:00||3:00 (Dec 20)|
|December 20||10:00||13:00||19:00||3:00 (Dec 21)|
You can find all the results on the official tournament site.
You can watch the competition live on Twitch.