WOOT! The Saviors of Uldum launch is today and we've compiled everything you need to know to get through the start.
EXPANSION IS LIVE AT 1 PM EDT (7 PM CEST, 10 AM PDT)
Saviors of Uldum Quick Info
- There are 135 new cards added to the game. They can be obtained by opening card packs.
- Time is running out to pre-order the expansion. Pre-orders are over when the expansion launches.
- Arena is receiving a new rotation with the launch. Details below.
- No adventure is launching with the expansion, that will come later. We do not know how much it will cost but it is called Tombs of Terror!
- If you want to save money on card packs, read our guide on Amazon Coins.
Saviors of Uldum Freebies
Free stuff? You bet!
- Login within the first 90 days of the expansion to receive a random Legendary Quest card!
- There are a few new quests that reward a total of 6 Uldum card packs!
- Welcome to Uldum! - Play 100 cards.
- Rewards: 3 Uldum Packs
- Onward to Uldum! - Play the Tavern Brawl.
- Rewards: 2 Uldum Pack
- Onward to Uldum! - Win the Tavern Brawl.
- Rewards: 1 Uldum Packs
Saviors of Uldum Launch Day Goals
- Login and get your free stuff. See above.
- Craft golden legendaries you want. Remember, you can't open duplicate legendaries from packs until you own them all.
- Open up your card packs. Get that guaranteed legendary in your first 10 packs.
- Share your amazing decks with us on Out of Cards. Head on over to the deckbuilder to do so. Don't forget to write a guide!
New and Highlighted Mechanics in Saviors of Uldum
- Reborn - Cards with the reborn keyword resurrect the first time they die and return with 1 Health. In total, 18 cards have this mechanic.
- Plagues - These are powerful cards which have deadly effects. The "villain" classes each receive them, 4 having board-wide effects.
- Quests - Finally return to Hearthstone! Last seen in Journey to Un'Goro, these are 1-cost legendary spells that start in your opening hand if they are in your deck.
- Highlander / Singleton - If your deck has no duplicates, do a cool thing! We last saw this mechanic in Mean Streets of Gadgetzan.
Year of the Dragon Continues
There is no set rotation occurring for standard as this only happens at the start of a new Hearthstone year. Your pool of standard cards is now as follows:
Saviors of Uldum Arena Rotation
Unlike standard, arena is receiving a rotation with the expansion's launch. Your new rotation is as follows.
- Basic & Classic
- League of Explorers
- Journey to Un'Goro
- Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rastakhan's Rumble
- Saviors of Uldum
Reminder that quests are NOT available in the arena drafting pool.
Theorycrafted Decks From RegisKillbin
Theorycrafted Decks From Dekkster
Theorycrafted Community Decks
We've rounded up lots of the great decks the community here at Out of Cards has created and think you should check out.
Standard Uldum Theorycrafted Decks
Wild Uldum Theorycrafted Decks