If you want a couple of free card packs for watching the Hearthstone Masters event next weekend, you're in luck!
- Watch three hours of the stream, earn a Saviors of Uldum pack.
- Watch six hours of the stream, earn a second Saviors of Uldum pack.
Additional, random drops are also available! If you're lucky enough, you can win a Classic Card Pack by simply watching the stream. Each hour the streams are live, Blizzard is giving away 1500 Classic Packs!
If you're interested, you'll want to login to your Twitch account, go to settings, and then connect your Battle.net account. Remember that drops are only active during the stream and we're going to have more, wonderfully formatted information on the event closer to it.
- Stream is up on August 15, 16, & 17.
- You can watch from 6 PM - 1 PM PDT.
- For those in the eastern timezone, that's 9 PM - 4 PM EDT.
- CEST folks are looking to watch between 2 AM - 10 PM.
Here's the full post from Blizzard.
Hearthstone Esports is excited to announce that Twitch Drops will return for Masters Tour Seoul! This time around, fans will earn one Saviors of Uldum pack for watching 3 hours of the broadcast (consecutive or non-consecutive) on any of the eligible official channels during the designated timeframes. Watch for a total of 6 hours and they’ll be granted another pack! On top of that, 1,500 lucky eligible viewers will be randomly rewarded with Classic card packs every hour.
Masters Tour Seoul
- Dates: August 15-18, 6 p.m. – 1 p.m. PT each day
- Time accrual drops: 2 Saviors of Uldum card packs
- Random drops: 1,500 Classic Card Packs / hour of broadcast
- English - PlayHearthstone
- French - PlayHearthstoneFR
- Russian - PlayHearthstoneRU
- Mandarin - HearthstoneZHTW
- Korean - PlayHearthstoneKR
- Japanese - PlayHearthstoneJP
- Portuguese - Copa America (PT)
- Latin American Spanish - Copa America (ES)
How It Works
In order to receive rewards, viewers need to link their Twitch.tv and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, viewers need to be sure they’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which they’d like to receive their rewards.
You can read the official rules for Twitch Drops here. Keep up with all of the latest Hearthstone Esports news and content, including Hearthstone Grandmasters and the Hearthstone Masters Tour, on the Hearthstone Esports website, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.