The second Masters Tour event of the year is upon us, and this time we're heading to Seoul, South Korea. Over 350 players from all regions gather to compete for their share of the glory and the $500.000 prize pool (up from the initial $250.000 thanks to the community). Find out all the details below.
REMINDER: Don't forget to tune in as Twitch drops are active again. You'll get one Saviors of Uldum pack for three-hour watch and another with six hours.
Even though Hearthstone Grandmasters will have a new format for the upcoming Season 2, this tournament will still use Specialist format.
- All games are played as Best-of-3, excluding the finals which will be Best-of-5
- A total of 12 Swiss rounds, with Top 8 advancing to dual tournament format groups
- Day 1: 7 rounds of Swiss, players with 4 or more wins advancing to day 2
- Day 2: 5 rounds of Swiss and the initial matches of Top 8
- Day 3: The rest of Top 8 matches
In case your timezone isn't listed below, check out the sidebar on the official tournament site. It should display the schedule in your local time.
|August 16||18:00 (August 15)||21:00 (August 15)||3:00||10:00|
|August 17||18:00 (August 16)||21:00 (August 16)||3:00||10:00|
|August 18||19:00 (August 17)||22:00 (August 17)||4:00||11:00|
You should be watching this through Twitch though so you'd get those packs, remember!