Forged in the Barrens is here and it is time for a deck roundup that should satisfy every beast-handlin' Hunter.
- Use these decks the way they are or as a base to find your own path in Forged in the Barrens.
- Decks that are doing well today may not be doing well tomorrow - the meta is rapidly evolving.
- We are not suggesting you craft any cards yet. If your dust is important to you, wait 1-2 weeks after launch to let the meta settle a bit.
Looking for more Hunter decks? You can find more decks for this class in our Hunter Deck Database that has plenty of decks for Forged in the Barrens.
Secret Face Hunter
Did you hear that Blizzard doesn't want you to play this deck? Yeah, they'd prefer we didn't talk about it because of how great it is - at least that's what Crossroads Gossiper has been saying around town. Now a whole lot has changed with Secret Hunter but the return of Quick Shot can help us out with some additional control and prevents us from emptying our hand. Barak Kodobane is also quite helpful in the card draw area, tutoring our Petting Zoo in the 3-cost slot for that fantastic mid-game value.
I won't tell if you won't tell.
Misplay's Watch Post Beast Hunter
Now here's something filled with brand new toys!
- Sunscale Raptor has the potential to constantly replenish our deck with highly-valuable 1-cost 3/4 minions.
- Tavish Stormpike works well with our plentiful 2-cost minions to fetch our raptors.
- Far Watch Post is a great nuisance early game since it can mess up your opponent's curve over multiple turns.
- Mor'shan Watch Post can help shut down swarm decks and with the Watchful Grunt it spawns being 2 mana, can help Tavish out.
- Dire Frenzy and Sunscale Raptor is a god-tier combo.
Forged in the Barrens Day 1 Hunter Pro Decks
The first day is always one of the most interesting because of a variety of different strategies being checked out. Here are all the great Hunter decks we collected from pros from Forged in the Barrens Day 1.
Out of Cards Hunter Class Card Review
Interested in what we had to say about Hunter before the launch? Check out our Forged in the Barrens Hunter Class Card Review!
Add Your Own Hunter Decks
Got decks? Share them with the Out of Cards community by registering for an account and visiting our deckbuilder. After creating your deck, you can write a guide for it to help teach the community how they can play your creation.