Forged in the Barrens is here and it is time for a deck roundup for the master of the elements - Shaman!
- Use these decks the way they are or as a base to find your own path in Forged in the Barrens.
- Decks that are doing well today may not be doing well tomorrow - the meta is rapidly evolving.
- We are not suggesting you craft any cards yet. If your dust is important to you, wait 1-2 weeks after launch to let the meta settle a bit.
Looking for more Shaman decks? You can find more decks for this class in our Shaman Deck Database that has plenty of decks for Forged in the Barrens.
Elemental Watch Post Shaman
Another Watch Post deck? No way! I won't lie though, it feels odd to play an 8-cost card to pull out a 4-cost card since we have no higher-cost spells.
Trivia: Did you know that Lilypad Lurker was created because they were originally not going to put Hex into the core set? Crazy!
Mrglgrgl! Beside the Elemental support that Shamans got in Forged in the Barrens, Murlocs also got pumped up hard which is great because it has always been an iconic archetype for the class.
- Firemancer Flurgl for that awesome board clearing potential.
- Lushwater Scout can help make some very efficient trades or simply act as a nice source of buffs.
- Nofin Can Stop Us is like a permanent, mini-Bloodlust just for Murlocs.
The deck is ultimately really cheap too coming in at 3360 dust, just under half of it coming from our buddy Flurgl. Give it a whirl if you've got him, it's destined to be plenty of fun - and the 56% avg winrate from HSReplay ain't too bad either.
Forged in the Barrens Day 1 Shaman Pro Decks
The first day is always one of the most interesting because of a variety of different strategies being checked out. Here are all the great Shaman decks we collected from pros from Forged in the Barrens Day 1.
Out of Cards Shaman Class Card Review
Interested in what we had to say about Shaman before the launch? Check out our Forged in the Barrens Shaman Class Card Review!
Add Your Own Shaman Decks
Got decks? Share them with the Out of Cards community by registering for an account and visiting our deckbuilder. After creating your deck, you can write a guide for it to help teach the community how they can play your creation.