Although the patch 20.2 notes were not very long for Duels, we've got some very noteworthy updates to the mode!
The first major update involves some new tech which is going to give us more consistency in our deckbuilding. Now, we will be offered treasures that better synergize with the cards in our deck. This should allow us to play with more dependable outcomes which could potentially lead to increased success with certain types of decks. Blizzard has also provided Paladins a nerf, increasing the mana cost of Humble Blessings up to 4 mana, from 3. This delay should curb some of their power, making things feel a bit more fair.
On the meme side of things, we've got an update that has unbanned Nozdormu the Eternal, so have fun the next time Nozdormu Day, the 15th of every month, comes around.
Patch 20.2 arrives on May 4 and contains a huge update to Battlegrounds with the addition of a Quilboar tribe, a Diamond Ragnaros card, and much more.
- New tech has been added so that you’ll more regularly be offered Treasures that synergize better with the cards in your deck.
- Nozdormu the Eternal has been unbanned.
Humble Blessings (Paladin Signature Treasure)
- Old: [Costs 3] → New: [Costs 4]
- Fixed a bug where some cards specific to Duels had a watermark.
- Fixed a bug where Legacy and Core set filters were not appearing when making a deck in Duels.
- Fixed a Duels bug on mobile where the client could become stuck on the rewards screen after finishing a Heroic run.
- Fixed a bug where Desperate Measures would not work in Duels or Arena.