Time is running out to get a full dust refund for the 8 cards that were nerfed almost two weeks ago! The following cards are currently eligible for a full dust refund through August 31:
- Incanter's Flow - Cost is now 3 mana (Up from 2).
- Battleground Battlemaster - Cost is now 6 mana (Up from 5).
- Granite Forgeborn - Health is now 4 (Down from 5).
- Conviction (Rank 1) - All ranks now cost 2 mana (Up from 1).
- Flesh Giant - Cost is now 9 mana (Up from 8).
- Darkglare - Cost is now 3 mana (Up from 2). Stats increased from 2/3 to 3/4.
- Kolkar Pack Runner - Cost is now 3 mana (Up from 2). Stats increased from 2/3 to 3/4.
- Il'gynoth - Cost is now 6 mana (Up from 4). Stats increased from 2/6 to 4/8.
If you missed the original comments from Blizzard on why these cards were nerfed, here's what they had to say.
Dev Comments: After two weeks of monitoring the rapidly evolving United in Stormwind launch metagame, we’re making a few balance changes to slow down the speed of the game by a turn or two. Overall, this translates to two things: limiting the efficiency at which combo decks can assemble the pieces they need to win, and reducing the burst damage that board-based decks have access to from hand. We hope that these changes will give a bit more room for slower strategies to find success in this meta, and we’ll continue to keep an eye on the live game to see if any further changes are needed.
So, did you disenchant any of the above cards? Tell us why you got rid of them or kept them in the comments below!