September has come to a conclusion and we're getting ready for a new card back! Winning 5 ranked games this month will net you the "Darkmoon Faire" card back!
Check out this month's card back, Darkmoon Faire, down below. Be sure to also check out our card back gallery for more card backs. If you need some help winning games, you can find some community created Hearthstone Decks to help you out!
Come for the questionable carnival games, stay for the deep fried candybars!
What is Happening in October 2019?
- October 1: Chapter 4 & 5 of the Tombs of Terror solo content unlocks.
- October 4: Blizzard will be sharing more information on their upcoming spooky event that will bring 23 Wild cards back to Standard.
- October 4 - 6: Grandmasters Season 2 Week 7!
- October 18 - 19: Masters Tour Bucharest
- October 31: BlizzCon 2019's Pregame, Night at the Faire, and Benefit Dinner.
- November 1 & 2: BlizzCon 2019 (New Expac Announcement)
- Unknown: Hallow's End In-Game Event
The Darkmoon Faire
- Founded by the gnome, Silas Darkmoon, the faire was a wandering carnival that would popup once a month in Azeroth.
- Silas eventually opened up his own island for the event, allowing access for one week each month.
- In World of Warcraft, players can play several mini-games at the faire including ring toss and being shot out of a cannon.
- The logo for the fair is an animated eyeball. The eyeball is also present on several weapons in World of Warcraft that are related to Old Gods.
- There is a cosmetic item featuring the eyeball, Twitching Eyeball, which comes from a quest where a Gift of N'Zoth speaks to your character.
- Yeah, don't trust the Darkmoon Faire, they're up to some shady stuff. They sure do have some delicious food though...