It may take a while in order for it to go live in all regions, but Team 5 is currently rolling out a server-side hot fix (meaning that you won't have to download anything!) and it includes some big updates. Here are some of the most relevant ones:
- The Jerry Rig Carpenter-Hidden Oasis bug is now finally fixed - no more 0 mana 6/6s on turn 2!
- Various Mercenaries fixes regarding unintended interactions.
- Monstrous Parrot's achievement is now fixed - have fun, achievement hunters!
- Duels Diablo's Claws of Terror now deals cleave damage correctly.
- Tyrantus will see a fix the next client patch. (Source)
If you want to have a look at all the changes that this hot fix is going to implement, have a look at this blue post.
11/9 Update: We’re in the process of deploying a hotfix that includes the following changes:
- [Wild] Fixed a bug where Hidden Oasis pieces cost 0 after being split by Jerry Rig Carpenter.
- [Mercenaries] Adjusted matchmaking for players with very high MMR to be weighted more towards ratings instead of other matchmaking factors (such as Levels, Abilities, or Equipment).
- [Mercenaries] Queued Abilities will no longer still occur on the same turn that a Mercenary has been killed and reincarnated and/or resurrected. (Clarification, no Abilities will work in these circumstances, regardless of whether they target or not.)
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug causing Blinkfox’s Tenth Tail 4 to always reduce Abilities to 0 Speed. Note: we are aware that there is another bug with Blinkfox—that the Mind Thief Ability copies the first Ability copied for two turns while Tenth Tail is equipped—that bug is not yet resolved and is scheduled for a later date.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug causing desyncs in Diablo games, resulting in different players seeing different fight outcomes.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Diablo from receiving treasures if a player died on a Diablo turn.
- [Duels] Fixed a bug where Diablo’s Claws of Terror would not damage adjacent minions after Blightborn Tamsin was played.
- [Duels] Fixed a bug where Diablo’s Demonic Transformation would not add a demon to your hand when the cost of the discarded card was 0.
- Fixed a bug that caused Monstrous Parrot’s achievement, “Carrion, My Wayward Son” to not count certain Deathrattles.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dormant minions to not count towards the “Even Playing Field” achievement.
- Fixed bugs causing crashes.