We've got a round of balance changes coming on January 25 in Patch 22.2.0, here they are ahead of schedule!
Blizzard has not yet commented on these changes. We will likely see commentary on them in the patch notes. It looks like Rogues are toast though!
Reminder that datamined information is subject to change before release of content. Until Blizzard officially confirms changes, consider these to be a word in progress.
Wild Card Nerfs
- Sorcerer's Apprentice Now Costs 4 (Up from 2).
Wild Card Changes
- Rapid Fire Now deals 2 Damage (Up from 1). Now Costs 2 (Up from 1).
Standard Card Nerfs
- Incanter's Flow Now Costs 4 (Up from 3).
- Create a Distraction Now requires 3 Pirates to be played (Up from 2).
- This is the second part of the Raid the Docks questline.
- Shadowcrafter Scabbs Now Costs 8 (Up from 7).
- Wildpaw Gnoll Now Costs 6 (Up from 5). Now has 3 Attack (Down from 4).
- Cloak of Shadows Now Costs 4 (Up from 3).
Standard Card Buffs
- Rokara, the Valorous Now has 10 Armor (Up from 5).
All these collectible cards should be disenchantable for their full dust values after the patch releases on January 25 and be available for those full refunds for two weeks.
What do you think of the changes? Is Roguestone over?