If you want a couple of free card packs for watching the Hearthstone Global Finals next Friday & Saturday at BlizzCon, you're in luck!
- Watch three hours of the stream, earn two Saviors of Uldum pack.
- Watch six hours of the stream, earn three more Saviors of Uldum pack.
Additional, random drops are also available! If you're lucky enough, you can win a card pack by simply watching the stream. Each hour the streams are live, Blizzard is giving away 1500 Classic Packs!
If you're interested, you'll want to login to your Twitch account, go to settings, and then connect your Battle.net account. Remember that drops are only active during the stream and we're going to have more, wonderfully formatted information on the event closer to it.
Here's the full post from Blizzard.
The Hearthstone Global Finals are here! To celebrate the occasion, we’ll be activating Twitch Drops on the channels below. Watch for 3 hours (consecutive or non-consecutive) to earn 2 Saviors of Uldum Card Packs! Watch for 6 hours, and you’ll receive 3 more packs! On top of that, we’ll be dropping 1,500 packs distributed at random to viewers in the chat every hour.
Twitch Drops Time Frame
- November 1 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM PT
- November 2 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM PT
- English - PlayHearthstone
- Russian - PlayHearthstoneRU
- Mandarin - HearthstoneZHTW
- Korean - PlayHearthstoneKR
- Japanese - PlayHearthstoneJP
- Portuguese - Copa America (PT) (Time Accrual Drops Only)
- Latin American Spanish - Copa America (ES) (Time Accrual Drops Only)
Link Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your Twitch.tv and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your rewards.