Chris Sierra has provided an update on the issues that popped up in yesterday's 15.6 Hearthstone Patch.
- A patch is coming on Monday or Tuesday next week to address a handful of issues.
- Daily quest rerolls will be fixed in that update along with memory optimization in Battlegrounds for mobile devices.
- Some issues have already been fixed on the server-side.
- Other issues are still being investigated.
In the latest 15.6 patch, Battlegrounds was launched into Early Access. Unfortunately, some bugs also made it into the live game, and the team has been hard at work making sure these get fixed as quickly as possible. Here’s a status update on things:
On Monday (or potentially Tuesday), we’re aiming to ship a 15.6.2 patch that will include the following:
- Squelch working as intended + no longer causing crashes under certain circumstances
- Daily Quests can now be rerolled
- Hallow’s End Arena Daily Quest can now be completed
- A variety of Android crashes have been fixed
- Memory optimization for Battlegrounds for devices with less than 2GB of RAM
Here are some things that have been resolved with a server patch (meaning you don’t have to download it) that’s already live:
- Spells now trigger Overkill effects
- Sathrovarr can now no longer target enemy minions with its Battlecry
- New Daily Quests can be obtained
- Big Boss Battle Quest can now be completed by just playing two matches and should only be accessible by players with Battlegrounds access
The team is continuing to investigate the following issues:
- Login issues
- Friends List appearing empty
- Decks missing cards / appearing incomplete
- Samsung Galaxy Note devices not being able to use the phone’s S-Pen stylus
- Unable to re-add a card back into a deck (workaround: remove the ghosted card and then attempt it)
If you encounter other problems, please let us know in the comments below. We appreciate you bearing with us and we’re sorry for the rockiness. Once we have info on the remaining issues, we’ll be sure to update this thread.