This week's brawl has been disabled. A new one will return on November 14.
The Ban Battle has reached the Brawliseum! Pick four cards. Your opponent will BAN one of them, then we'll make a deck full of the cards remaining.
- The Battle of the Bans brawl was introduced earlier this year on March 20.
- This is the second time we've seen the brawl, but the first it has been a Brawliseum.
- Brawliseum as a brawl mode was originally called Heroic Brawl.
- This Brawliseum uses the Standard card pool.
How Brawliseum Works
- Your first entrance into Brawliseum is free. Additional runs are the same cost as an Arena entry.
- Losing 3 games with your deck ends your run. You'll earn rewards based on your performance.
Tavern Brawl Disabled
Hi all - we’ve temporarily disabled the Tavern Brawl mode and expect it to return tomorrow, Thursday the 14th. Some players were encountering some issues after matches have concluded, and these were serious enough that we wanted to take the mode down entirely.
We’re planning to bring the mode back tomorrow and will be rotating in a different Tavern Brawl for the rest of the week. We’ll provide an update at that time to let everyone know that the mode has been enabled again and give you a heads up of what Tavern Brawl we’ve rotated in.