Blizzard's Black Friday sale is on now and runs until December 2! Here are the highlights:
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket - 15% off which includes a limited edition Hearthstone card back.
- World of Warcraft - 50% off Battle for Azeroth, and the Digital Deluxe Editions for the last 3 expansions.
- Overwatch - 50% off the Legendary Edition, 25% off the Standard.
- Diablo III - 50% off on the base game and Reaper of Souls.
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Up to 20% Off
Get a Golden Sathrovarr and the BlizzCon 2019 Card back with a discounted Virtual Ticket.
Additionally, the in-game shop Hearthstone heroes remain at their 30% discount from a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, there are no savings to be had on card packs, or anything else Hearthstone, though if you want to pre-order cheaper packs for the latest expansion, we always recommend checking out Amazon Coins. It is a bit disappointing to not see any special bundles, though it could be that Blizzard will wait until after the expansion to launch to do some kind of holiday bundle as seen in previous years.
You can check out the full Blizzard Shop Black Friday Sale and also head on over to the Blizzard Gear Store for savings on swag.
Black Friday is on the horizon, and that means discounts to help kickstart your holiday shopping! At the Blizzard Shop, we’re offering up to 50% off Blizzard and Activision digital games, bundles, upgrades, and more. The Blizzard Gear Store is also getting into the holiday spirit, with sales taking place on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and through until the end of the year.
Whether you’re getting into the season of giving for your friends and family—or simply want to treat yourself to something fun—you won’t want to miss out on these deals.
Blizzard Shop Black Friday Sale
From November 26 through December 2, treat yourself to something new from World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, StarCraft®, Hearthstone®, Diablo® III, Heroes of the Storm® or Call of Duty®.
World of Warcraft®
Get 50% off the following for adventurers of all kinds:
- Battle for Azeroth® (Standard Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, or Digital Deluxe Upgrade)
- Battle for Azeroth Digital Deluxe Items
- Legion® Digital Deluxe Items
- Warlords of Draenor® Digital Deluxe Items
New to World of Warcraft?* As an extra bonus, from now through January 6, 2020, new players can save 50% on the first month of a new World of Warcraft subscription. A subscription includes access to both World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic.
To check these out, head over to the Blizzard Shop—and if you’re buying for a friend or loved one, consider pairing it with the Recruit A Friend program!
* Subscription to World of Warcraft does not include the most recent playable expansion, which is sold separately.
The world could always use more heroes, and those heroes might as well be your mates!
- Overwatch Standard Edition (PC only): 25% off
- Overwatch Legendary Edition (PC only): 50% off
If you haven’t yet begun your watch, we’ll be running a Free Trial between November 26 and December 4, available on PC, PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One®. To learn how to jump in, head to tryoverwatch.com.
Save up to 50% on a wide variety of StarCraft II campaigns and announcers—check out the Blizzard Shop to see all of the options on sale.
StarCraft: Remastered is also getting the Black Friday treatment, with 50% off the game, 40% off the StarCraft: Remastered and StarCraft: Cartooned bundle, 25% off the Cartooned upgrade, and up to 30% off announcers.
Don’t miss your chance to play as more of your favorite Hearthstone Heroes and dominate in style. Through December 9, seize your chance to add Magni, Alleria, and Medivh to your collection for just $6.99 each!
Complete with epic emotes, voice lines, special entrance and Hero Power animations, and their own card back, recruit these champions of Azeroth before they rotate out of the shop at the end of this offer.
The price of becoming a demon-slayer has been temporarily slashed at the Blizzard Shop.
- Diablo III: Up to 50% off
- Reaper of Souls™: Up to 50% off
- Battle Chest: Up to 33% off
- Rise of the Necromancer™: Up to 33% off
- Eternal Collection: Up to 25% off
Heroes of the Storm™
Join the legendary heroes and villains of the Nexus and get ready for Deathwing to warm you up this holiday season!
- Welcome to the Nexus Bundle: Up to 30% off
- Heroic Reinforcements Bundle: Up to 30% off
- 360-day Stim Pack: 33% off (available in-game only)
Call of Duty®
Answer the call with the following sales:
- Modern Warfare Standard Edition: 17% off*
- Modern Warfare Operator Edition: 20% off
- Modern Warfare Operator Enhanced Edition: 20% off
- Black Ops 4: 60% off
- Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe: 50% off
- Black Ops 4 Battle Edition: 50% off
- Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass: 60% off
* Sale on Modern Warfare Standard Edition runs from November 27, 4pm PST to December 3, 10am PST.
Blizzard Gear Store
From now until the end of the year, Fanatics will be offering a range of holiday savings. Look out for up to 25% off individual items, up to 30% off your overall order, and more! Check out the Blizzard Gear Store, load up your cart, and check back throughout the holiday sale period to see how you can save! (Product exclusions apply.)
BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket
If you missed out on the panels, Q&As and entertainment from BlizzCon this year, never fear! For a limited time, the BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket will be on sale for a special promotional price, granting access to all Virtual Ticket content, the in-game digital extras, and access to the Warcraft III: Reforged beta. Head to the Virtual Ticket page to purchase!