There is a lot more information now than was available when these cards leaked. Here are some articles you should check out!
- Showcase Stream 2020 Recap
- Card Rarity Drop Protection Extends Past Legendaries
- Ranked Play Changes Coming to Hearthstone in April
- 5 Cards are Moving to the Hall of Fame Including Leeroy Jenkins
- Cinematics for Ashes of Outland & Demon Hunter
- Demon Hunters Will Receive Classic Cards Eventually
- Everything You Need to Know About the Demon Hunter Initiate Set
Polygon has leaked the new expansion! Wow, what idiots!! The article that was leaked has since been removed.
Here is everything we know so far about Ashes of Outland. (Polygon referred to the expansion as Ashes of Outlands which makes no sense since its Outland and not Outlands)
- The expansion launches April 7.
- Demon Hunter is a new class and we've got 20 cards to showcase.
- Priests are getting an overhaul.
- Outcast, the new Demon Hunter Keyword gives the card a bonus if it is cast while being the right-most or left-most card in your hand.
New Legendary Card - Kael'thas Sunstrider
The first piece of Ashes of Outlands will drop on Tuesday, March 17. Players can log in and receive the Legendary card Kael’thas Sunstrider. When Kael’thas is on the board, the third spell cast every turn is free.
New Class: Demon Hunter
Hearthstone is getting a new class - The Demon Hunter! Illidan Stormrage is finally getting his time in the spotlight.
- Hero Power: Demon Claws, a 1-Mana ability that grants 1 Attack
[Demon Hunters] don’t have much in the way of card generation, but you can run them out of resources,” says Chadd Nervig, game designer on Hearthstone. “They have card draw, but not generation, so you can fatigue them. They’re susceptible to hard removal. They also just don’t have much in the way of hard removal themselves; if they want to clear a big minion of yours, they have to use their face to do it. They don’t have any assassinate or polymorph cards.
Demon Hunter Cards
These are all the cards revealed so far for the Demon Hunter class.
Basic Demon Hunter Cards
Ashes of Outland Demon Hunter Cards
Demon Hunter Tokens
Priests are getting an overhaul!
There were aspects of their basic and classic sets that we weren’t planning to support, so they were sort of misleading Priests and taking up space, Things like Prophet Velen, which is an iconic Legendary for Priests, sounded really cool … but really was only used for [one-turn kill strategies], which we weren’t planning to support. These cards are now in the Hall of Fame, and can be used in the game’s Wild mode.