In the third encounter of the chapter "The Slithery and the Surly", you're fighting Kael'thas Sunstrider.
- The Pyroblasts created by his Hero Power do trigger its effect, creating even more of them.
- Don't go too wide until Kael'thas' hand is empty. He likes clearing anything you play, and commonly overcommits AoEs for a smaller amount of minions as well. After he goes into topdeck mode, feel free to go wider.
- The only (natural) secrets he has are Vaporize and Counterspell. Always play around both.
- Remember to pay attention to minion placement! Kael'thas has both Meteor and Rolling Fireball to punish you if you don't.
- Don't be afraid of his Pyroblasts, he likes to target minions with them unless he's smelling lethal.
Watch Out For These Cards
Gravity Lapse can ruin a good board state and leave you with unplayable minions.
Kael'thas Sunstrider's Deck
This is the deck Kael'thas Sunstrider uses in the Trial by Felfire Challenges adventure.
Hot Decks for Kael'thas Sunstrider
Find a community deck to defeat Kael'thas Sunstrider in the Trial by Felfire Challenges adventure!