All Teched Out
- Unknown Hunter
I built this deck based on an off-hand comment I saw during the reveal period. The idea of the deck is to put all the tech cards in a deck so that you are prepared for all possible circumstances. This means that we are working with almost all neutral cards. I had to choose a class to build the deck, so I went with Hunter. Deathstalker Rexxar gives the ultimate tech options, mostly in providing a win condition. That is the only thing I couldn't tech in here. The only other class card I put in was Dinomancy. That is an anti-hero power tech when combined with Grizzled Wizard. Save it for when your opponent plays one of the oppressive Death Knights. I'll give a brief rundown of my targeted tech for each card in the deck. Feel free to suggest any tech you think should be included, just remember to suggest something to remove so there is space.
- Bloodsail Corsair - Anti weapon tech. Somewhat redundant with the ooze, maybe swap this for Kobold Stickyfinger?
- Hungry Crab - Anti murloc tech.
- Weasel Tunneler - Useless card generation tech. This is one I feel can be removed in favor of a better suggestion
- Acidic Swamp Ooze - Anti weapon tech.
- Dinomancy - As mentioned in the header, this is a combo to disrupt your opponent's hero power.
- Dirty Rat - Potential minion based combo disruption tool.
- Golakka Crawler - Anti pirate tech.
- Grizzled Wizard - Combo for hero power disruption.
- Zephrys the Great - Find the perfect tech.
- Bad Luck Albatross - Useless card generation, Highlander deck disruption.
- Blood Knight - Anti divine shield tech. Not as common a problem but could work out.
- Deathlord - More minion based combo disruption.
- Dragonslayer - Anti dragon tech.
- Fire Hawk - Takes advantage of big hand decks.
- Ironbeak Owl - Silence.
- Light's Champion - Anti demon tech.
- Mind Control Tech - Anti aggro. The original 'tech', he has to go in the deck.
- Burly Rockjaw Trogg - Anti spell tech.
- Dragonmaw Poacher - Anti dragon tech.
- Eater of Secrets - Anti secret tech.
- Hecklebot - More minion based combo disruption.
- Kobold Monk - Protect from burn.
- Big Game Hunter - We need some kind of big minion targeted removal.
- Loatheb - Spell disruption.
- Platebreaker - The long awaited anti armor tech.
- Deathstalker Rexxar - The win condition tech.
- Mossy Horror - Anti aggro.
- Reno Jackson - Helps us live longer to use more tech.
- Skulking Geist -Anti Jade and other one mana spell tech.
- Chef Nomi - Just in case we start hitting fatigue or someone destroys our deck.
One card I considered but didn't put in was Prince Malchezaar.
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!0
- 2 Dinomancy x 1
- 6 Deathstalker Rexxar x 1
- 1 Bloodsail Corsair x 1
- 1 Hungry Crab x 1
- 1 Weasel Tunneler x 1
- 2 Acidic Swamp Ooze x 1
- 2 Dirty Rat x 1
- 2 Golakka Crawler x 1
- 2 Grizzled Wizard x 1
- 2 Zephrys the Great x 1
- 3 Bad Luck Albatross x 1
- 3 Blood Knight x 1
- 3 Deathlord x 1
- 3 Dragonslayer x 1
- 3 Fire Hawk x 1
- 3 Ironbeak Owl x 1
- 3 Light's Champion x 1
- 3 Mind Control Tech x 1
- 4 Big Game Hunter x 1
- 4 Burly Rockjaw Trogg x 1
- 4 Dragonmaw Poacher x 1
- 4 Eater of Secrets x 1
- 4 Hecklebot x 1
- 4 Kobold Monk x 1
- 5 Loatheb x 1
- 5 Platebreaker x 1
- 6 Mossy Horror x 1
- 6 Reno Jackson x 1
- 6 Skulking Geist x 1
- 7 Chef Nomi x 1
More Unknown Hunter Decks
More Decks From randomfan
Leave a Comment
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.
No Comments Yet. Be the first to create one down below!