- Exodia Paladin feat. Salhet's Pride?!
- OTK Paladin
NB: for MAXIMUM BM this deck should be played with Lady Liadrin. Her emotes ("That is incredible!") when combined with Uther of the Ebon Blade's ("There is only my justice now!") are sure to infuriate your opponents.
So, Exodia Paladin. Is this deck "good"? It's actually pretty good! It is actually a decent all-round deck and can beat aggro, control, and combo.
Playing this deck is super easy:
- Hard mulligan for Crystology, Salhet's Pride, and then any other card draw. You can keep Uther of the Ebon Blade if you are sure your opponent is not aggro.
- Draw like crazy while protecting your face with Righteous Protector and Annoy-o-Tron.
- If things get out of hand with your opponent, clear their board with Wild Pyromancer, Equality, Shrink Ray, Consecration, and Bloodmage Thalnos. You can combo your board clears with Solemn Vigil for "0 Mana draw 2 cards".
- Emperor Thaurissan is a soft taunt and can be used to make it possible to play both Uther of the Ebon Blade and Ice Block Time Out! on the same turn for 10 Mana (optional).
- Always play Uther of the Ebon Blade as early as possible.
- Use Youthful Brewmasters to collect 2 of The Four Horsemen into your hand.
- Play the 2 Horsemen on to the board. Play one of your Garrison Commanders. Hit your Hero Power twice.
You win the game!
This deck draws cards really, really quick. Like, it is very normal for you to have less than 10 cards when your opponent has double that. Manage your hand size carefully because you can accidentally overdraw if you aren't careful.
Have fun :)
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!4