- Mill Druid
Hello guys! Wanted to start off at Out of Cards with my favorite deck, even though it's not very good xD
Strategy is very straight forward, you want to make your opponent mill cards and die from fatigue.
The mill cards:
The stall cards:
- Poison Seeds and Starfall to clear any board
- Poison Seeds and Spreading Plague if they have full board to stall for 2 turns (first turn they can't play any minion cause full board and they can't kill the treants by trading). After they attack once with all treants you can use Swipe to kill all of them at once, while also keeping the surviving scarabs with taunt.
- Archmage Vargoth and Naturalize to force them to draw 4 cards. This is risky as the second naturalize can hit any minion including vargoth himself, but if you are vs big priest for example and they have 4 minions you can do this combo and have a pretty high chance to remove 2 of their minions and burn some of their cards.
- Archmage Vargoth and Swipe. This is super good as Swipe can only hit enemies, thus you will always deal at least 2 damage to all enemies.
- N'Zoth can bring back Dancing Swords which is great as it acts as a protection against board clears. You want to play N'Zoth really late into the game, preferably when they are out of cards, and if they use a board clear they will draw one or two fatigue cards. Fatigue will eat through any armor, i won vs warriors with 30+ armor, though Dead Man's Hand can really mess you up if you don't burn their second copy.
That about does it. This deck is obviously weak to aggro, the everpresent weakness of any mill deck. But it can really wreck combo and control decks. Vs Murloc Shaman i always lose, but vs paladin i have around 40% winrate. Rogue matchups are auto lose also. Either they shuffle tons of cards with Academic Espionage or they kill you too fast with Kingsbane. You win vs pretty much all non-zoo warlocks, big priest is a roll of the dice. If they get barnes or argoth early you're done, but otherwise you have a high chance of burning their resses and minions by turn 6. Exodia mage is probably the funniest matchup, they draw cards, you make the draw cards...really fun when they concede turn 4 because of a milled apprentice.
Feel free to ask any questions in the comments! If you have any suggestions or feedback please tell me, i want to improve this deck as much as possible.
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!5