- Renounce and Discard are Evened Out!
Renounce and Discard are Evened Out!Last updated 3 months, 4 weeks ago
- Archetype Even Warlock
- Format Wild
- Deck Type Just For Fun
- Views 920
- Crafting Cost 8920
- Your Cost Coming Soon
Looking for a Renounce Darkness deck, and you wanted it more than a meme? Well, you found the right deck, as it is more consistent than ever. Reasons are:
- With Genn, you can draw your cards easily. Thus, you can convert lots of Warlock cards to another class, which was quite impossible for other Renounce decks.
- Your win-condition isn't only Renounce Darkness. Rather, there are three approaches you can count on, which will be explained in more detail.
Now is the time to explain your three main strategies:
1. Control: Your classic gameplay. Stabilize your early game with Gnomeferatu/Darkbomb followed by Voidcaller into Aranasi Broodmother/Lakkari Felhound to defend yourself. Then, play good Demons coming from Kabal Trafficker and summon your army of Demons with Guldan. If you couldn't draw your important cards, use Plot Twist to fetch them.
2. Discard: Fun and viable strategy, which is also needed for third strategy. First of all, your Discard cards are Expired Merchant/Lakkari Felhound/Darkshire Librarian. If you hold High Priestess Jeklik in-hand, play these cards to duplicate her to defend yourself. If you miss critic cards due to Discard effects, Soulwarden is here to retrieve them, which also feeds Renounce. Also, recently added with Uldum expansion, play Expired Merchant when you have...
- Soulwarden in your hand to cycle Soulwardens infinitely and retrieve two Soulwardens when Expired Merchant is killed.
- Bloodreaver Gul'dan in your hand to summon more Demons, assuming that Expired Merchant is killed -but not transformed- to retrieve your Hero Cards back.
3. Renounce: Your meme strategy. When you feel your hand and deck isn't good or you need a get-away, play Renounce. Alternatively, you can play Renounce when your hand is about to be filled. So, it's for you to decide to play at right time. If you couldn't find Renounce, use Plot Twist to fetch it, and have fun with your another class.
Here are alternative cards to try, in case you don't have them:
That's all for this deck. If you have any questions, ask me right away. Have fun in Wild format!
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!7
- 2 Darkbomb x 2
- 2 Darkshire Librarian x 2
- 2 Defile x 2
- 2 Expired Merchant x 2
- 2 Gnomeferatu x 1
- 2 Plot Twist x 2
- 2 Renounce Darkness x 2
- 4 Hellfire x 2
- 4 High Priestess Jeklik x 1
- 4 Impbalming x 2
- 4 Lakkari Felhound x 2
- 4 Voidcaller x 2
- 6 Aranasi Broodmother x 2
- 6 Kabal Trafficker x 2
- 6 Soulwarden x 2
- 10 Bloodreaver Gul'dan x 1
- 6 Genn Greymane x 1