- Reno Loves Big Beasts!
- N'Zoth Druid
Nature's blessings upon you! I am Esparanta, an avid Wild player who loves to build Reno decks. This time, I would like to show you Reno Druid with Big Beast package. Feeling curious? Then, keep on reading to see the beauty of Reno Big Beast Druid.
HOW TO PLAY?
With your early game tools, survive until turn 6 and beyond. With Taunts and Explosive Sheep/Doomsayer, it shouldn't be an issue. Then, abuse Stampeding Roar hard, with examples down below:
- Stampeding Roar>>Giant Anaconda>>Oondasta>>Malorne
- Stampeding Roar>>Giant Anaconda>>Kel'Thuzad>>Resurrection Time!
- Umbra+Roar>>Anaconda>>Sneed>>That was wild!
Alternatively, Twig can grant you cool combos after you swing the last charge of it. Note that Dreampetal Florist/Emperor Thaurissan can help you for the execution of cool combos without the weapon if possible:
- Play Ixlid>>Swing Twig>>Duplicate Big Minions (Kel'Thuzad/Sneed/Sylvanas etc.)
- Play Umbra>>Swing Twig>>Trigger cool Deathrattle minions (Sneed/Sylvanas/Hadronox etc.)
That's how you should play with this deck: A mixture of Control and Combo approach.
You lack some cards? Maybe, you are curious for other cards I forgot to mention in more detail. Either way, here you go:
- Ixlid, Fungal Lord: You can think of him as Carnivorous Cube. You can duplicate anything but no need to force-kill like Cube. Also, unlike Gloop Sprayer, you can duplicate endlessly, not one-time use. Although I recommend crafting Ixlid if you don't have him, Cube/Gloop wouldn't hurt you trying, right?
- Stampeding Roar: This card is the reason why I made a Big Beast deck in Druid, and it's totally worth it.
- Juicy Psychmelon: Gather your Big Beasts and N'Zoth with this card. Then, you can execute these sweet combos mentioned above. While we're at it, know that Predatory Instincts looks weak compared to Juicy.
- Hadronox: Can be interpreted as "Summon your Anti-Combo Minions". You have two Combo disruptors, so why not bring them back? And, they are Taunt minions, which is sweet.
That's all for this deck. If you have any questions, ask me anytime. Have fun in Wild format!
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!10
- 2 Acidic Swamp Ooze x 1
- 2 Dirty Rat x 1
- 2 Doomsayer x 1
- 2 Explosive Sheep x 1
- 2 Zephrys the Great x 1
- 3 Deathlord x 1
- 4 Spiritsinger Umbra x 1
- 5 Rotten Applebaum x 1
- 6 Emperor Thaurissan x 1
- 6 Khartut Defender x 1
- 6 Reno Jackson x 1
- 6 Skulking Geist x 1
- 6 Sylvanas Windrunner x 1
- 8 Kel'Thuzad x 1
- 8 Sneed's Old Shredder x 1
- 9 Oondasta x 1
- 10 N'Zoth, the Corruptor x 1